Legal Information Online services of Legal Service India.com is for
consumers and small businesses. It provides general legal information to
help people understand their legal rights, but is not a substitute for
personal legal advice from a Lawyer. You are welcome to use Legal
Information Online services at Legal Service India.Com for your own
personal, non-commercial purposes, as is subject to our following
disclaimer and conditions of use.
By using the Legal Information Online services of Legal Service india.com
you are agreeing that under no circumstances will it or its affiliates, or
any lawyer or consultant connected with this site be responsible for
(1) any information contained in, omitted or received from this site,
(2) any persons reliance on any such information, whether or not the
information is correct, current or complete,
(3) the consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails
to take, whether or not based on information provided by us or as a result
of the use of the Legal Information Online services of Legal Service
india.com and their affiliates also have no responsibility for
(4) any persons satisfaction with any lawyer or consultant, whether
relating to their competence, diligence or otherwise
(5) the results of any information given by or representation from any
lawyer or consultant, or
(6) the failure or refusal of any lawyer or consultant to offer you his or
(7) None of our services include the cost of litigation which should be
(8) Use of our services is subject to our fair use policy. What
constitutes fair use is at the discretion of the legal services director.
(9) Our areas of practice are subject to change at any time.
(10) Although our legal team will use their best endeavours to try and
achieve the client's objectives, payment for a service does not guarantee
that these objectives will always be reached.
(11) All e-mails will be supervised by a Lawyer who will be admitted on
the roll of Lawyer but may be a retired consultant or a non-practising
Lawyer. Therefore no Lawyer as part of Legal Information Online services
of Legal Service India.com will be part of the Lawyers indemnity fund and
if you require the services of such a Lawyer, you should seek to use
Lawyers from an incorporated practice.
(12) As clearly indicated on our web site we can only advise on the legal
position in India and will not refund payment if you use this site
requesting information outside our jurisdiction.
(13) Although in the majority of instances you may receive your
information within 48 hours, on some occasions we may need to contact
departments on your behalf, which may take a longer period, especially
with services other than the basic service. Apart from the above mentioned
Service India.Com shall apply.
You are welcome to use Legal Information Online services of Legal Service
india.com for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. Copying or other
use of any of the information contained on this site is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise stated copyright ©2004-2005 Legal Service
india.com. All rights reserved.