|Legal Service India - Tips for Filling Tax Return - Tax laws|
|Income-Tax | Legal Advice | Find a lawyer | Constitutional law | Judgments | forms | PIL | family law | Cyber Law | Law Forum | Consumer laws | Company laws|
1) First of all, prepare a statement of computation of income and tax for
the previous year, This statement will help you in filling the return
directly and it will also avoid cuttings or overwriting in the return. A
copy of this statement should also be enclosed with the return.
2) Carefully choose appropriate return Form.
3) Fill in the return form first and thereafter the acknowledgement slips, with the help of the return form.
4) Carefully read the return form and the instructions contained therein.
5) Write the PAN No. and the Ward No. correctly. In case of a new assessee write 'NOT ALLOTTED'.
6) Carefully choose the correct status code number from Notes in the return form.
7) The blocks given for specifying codes should be filled in only with therelevant code number. No other number, letter or word should be written in the blocks.
8) Round off the income under each head to the nearest rupee a ignore paisa. Do not qualify the figures by 'About' or 'Approximately'
9) Incase of any loss under any head of income or in the aggregateindicate it with a (-) minus sign.
10) Total income should be rounded off to the nearest multiple of 10.
11) The verification is to be signed by the assessee himself, or by .the Managing partner/any partner in case of a firm, or by the Karta case of a HUF, or by the Managing Director/any director in case ( company, or in case of an association by any of its members principal officers. In unavoidable circumstances, return may be sigl by a duly authorised person, whose power of attorney should attached with the return.
12) The assessees should furnish their bank account particulars in I return so as to enable the department to send the refund due, if any through, Electronic Clearing System.
Precautions to taken while filing return1) Write neatly and preferably in block letters. Write in ink prefer. blue. Losses may be highlighted in red ink.
2) All parts of the return and verification should be filled in neatly and properly, so that the form is not rejected by the department.
3) Alterations/cuttings, if any, should be duly authenticated.
4) Do not leave any column blank. Write Nil/Not Applicable (N.A.), wherever necessary and not any mark or symbol.
5) Pay all 'taxes due' before furnishing the return.
Important Tax Articles
Royalty - Taxability Under Vat Laws
Application of Income
Pre-requisite of Taxes
How SEBI Should Deal With Disgorged Money
Special Economic Zone
Taxability - Issues Therein
Canons of Taxation
Tax on Works Contract
Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds
Valuation of excisable Goods for the purpose of charging excise Duty
Analysis of value added chain (Value Added Tax)
Fiscal Federalism In India
• Know your legal options
• Information about your legal issues
Call us at Ph no: 9650499965
Copyright Registration Online
Right from your Desktop...
*Call us at Ph no: 9891244487
Your Name Your
lawyers in Delhi
lawyers in Chandigarh
lawyers in Allahabad
lawyers in Lucknow
lawyers in Jodhpur
lawyers in Jaipur
lawyers in New Delhi
lawyers in Nashik
Protect your website
lawyers in Mumbai
lawyers in Pune
lawyers in Nagpur
lawyers in Ahmedabad
lawyers in Surat
lawyers in Dimapur
Trademark Registration in India
lawyers in Kolkata
lawyers in Janjgir
lawyers in Rajkot
lawyers in Indore
lawyers in Guwahati
Protect your website
Transfer of Petition
|Lawyers in India - Search by City|
lawyers in Chennai
lawyers in Bangalore
lawyers in Hyderabad
lawyers in Cochin
lawyers in Agra
lawyers in Siliguri
Lawyers in Auckland
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai
lawyers in London
lawyers in New York
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney
lawyers in Los Angeles
Cheque bounce laws
Lok Adalat, legal Aid and PIL
About Us |
Juvenile Laws |
Divorce by mutual consent |
| Submit article |
Lawyers Registration |
legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
ISBN No: 978-81-928510-0-6