One earth one family one future
An official engagement of groups G20 summit. Provides platform for Civil Society
Organizations. Voice of the people's aspirants around the world. Helping to
protect and preserve people's rights and taking initiative as a forum to
investigate the socio-economic matters. People centric and volunteerism. Hunger
for improvement and great approach towards solving the complexities of the
society. Inspired by the great visionaries like Dr B R Ambedkar, Ishwar Chandra
Vidyasagar, Mahatma Basaveshwara, Dayanand Saraswati, Mahatma Phule, Mahatma
Based on their principals about wellness of the society. From wellness to
promote social equality to others. C20 Indian 2023 aims towards self-motivation,
hope and selfless service towards the society and creating urge on to people to
find path, solution and solving problems of the society through rigorous
efforts. Advocates based on policies recommended by the Indian Presidency of the
G20 this year. Sense of service (wellness) Sewa: Highly focused on
C20 Indonesia, C20 Italy, C20 Saudi Arabia , C20 Japan , C
As we know Japan is one of the participants of G20 and playing a major role in
it. It took the role of leadership as the Presidency through G20 to send a great
message to the world through G20 Osaka Leader's Declaration about global
economic growth through promotion.
Important projects / Institutions of Japan which should be visited by Indian
- India - Japan close relationship through Indian culture i.e., Buddhism,
established peace treaty and diplomatic relations on 28th April 1952
- Joint declaration on Security Cooperation between Japan and India was
established including foreign minister in September 2022.
- From Bilateral agreements to economic relations since 2018.
- Japan - the second largest economy in the world, unitary state and has
constitutional monarchy. The Prime Minister is the head of the state.
- Japan's research and development budget is the second highest; has
produced 22 Nobel Laureates in Physics, Chemistry and Medicine and 3 field
medalists, leads in robotics production.
- Japan is considered the cultural superpower. Inspired by Asia, Europe,
and North America.
- Is the 4th largest exporter and importer. � Tokyo - the capital
city has a population of 13.9 million. It's a part of greater Tokyo; biggest
metropolitan and ethnically and culturally : a homogenous society.
Why should Indian delegates visit Japan?
- ESN CAYMAN - OS COSMOSQUARE DATA CENTRE, OSAKA
- 2000-million-dollar project, Rank 1. Begun a project of 19.2MW data
center. Due to be completed in 2024.
- Aimed as a hyperscale facility for cloud service providers , data center
operators . Was announced in 2021.The group has announced a $1 billion data
center building fund, this year, and a partnership with Stack to build a
data center in Seoul.
- SHIMIZU MEGACITY PROJECT:
Proposed Shimizu Corporation project
Self-sustaining arcology pyramid over Tokyo Bay in Japan, that would have
business, parks, other services contained in the building. Is 6,575 feet high
and has similar dimensions of the Great pyramid of Giza. Planning to start
construction in 2011. Foundation would be formed by 36 piers made of special
concrete. Robotics system will play a major role in construction and building
- YASUKUNI SHRINE: Yasukuni Shrine is a Shinto shrine in central Tokyo that
commemorates Japan's war dead. The shrine was founded in 1869 with the purpose
of enshrining those who have died in war for their country and sacrificed their
lives to help build the foundation for a peaceful Japan. Yasukuni shrine for war
dead is seen in China and South Korea as a symbol of Japan's former military
- TOKYO IMPERIAL UNIVERSITY:
Is a public research university located in Bunkyō,
Tokyo, Japan. Established in 1877, the university was the first Imperial
University and is currently a Top Type university of the Top Global University
Project by the Japanese government. has 10 faculties,15 graduate schools and
enrolls about 30,000 students, about 4,200 of whom are international students.
It is the most selective and prestigious university in Japan. As of 2021,
University of Tokyo's alumni, faculty members and researchers include seventeen
prime ministers, 18 Nobel Prize laureates, four Pritzker Prize laureates, five
astronauts, and a Field Medalists.
- IMPERIAL GENERAL HEADQUARTERS:
Was part of the Supreme War Council and was
established in 1893 to coordinate efforts between the Imperial Japanese Army and
Imperial Japanese Navy during wartime. In terms of function, it was
approximately equivalent to the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff and the
British Chiefs of Staff Committee. was established by Imperial Decree 52 on 22
May 1893 under the auspices of creating a central command for both the Imperial
Japanese Army General Staff Office and the Imperial Japanese Navy General Staff.
- “Japan”: A beautiful, oldest civilization with a diverse history!
- Japan and India are partners in promoting peace and security. Established
a Global Partnership in 21st century.
- India’s export to Japan rose from 4.73 to 6.18 from 2017 to 2022. India’s import from Japan rose from 10.97 to 14.39 from 2017 to 2023. India-Japan bilateral trade rose from 15.71 to 20.57 from 2017 to 2023.
- Japan has finalized loans and a grant totaling around 233 billion yen for several key infrastructure projects in India, including for a project in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- India has been the top recipient of the Japanese government's financial aid under the Official Development Assistance.
- Japan’s Aid for Other Projects: Delhi Metro’s fourth phase, recently, the first summit of the leaders' of the QUAD (Quadrilateral Framework) was held virtually.
- In 2020, India and Japan signed a logistics agreement that will allow armed forces of both sides to coordinate closely in services and supplies. The agreement is known as the Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agreement (ACSA).
- A “India-Japan Digital Partnership (I-JDP)” was launched during the visit of the Prime Minister of India to Japan in October 2018, furthering existing areas of cooperation as well as new initiatives within the scope of cooperation in S&T/ICT, focusing more on “Digital ICT Technologies”.
- The India-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) that came into force in August 2011 covers trade in goods, services, movement of natural persons, investments, Intellectual Property Rights, custom procedures, and other trade-related issues.
- In 2014, India and Japan upgraded their relationship to 'Special Strategic and Global Partnership’.
- India and Japan defense forces organize a series of bilateral exercises namely, JIMEX (naval), SHINYUU Maitri (Air Force), and Dharma Guardian (Army). Both countries also participate in Malabar exercise (Naval Exercise) with the USA.
Both the countries have similar interests regarding technology,
cultural, socio-economic, administrative aspects. Hence, impacted the world