The Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 gives an opportunity to talented
representatives to live and work in Australia for an inconclusive timespan.
Additionally, an individual is permitted to study also while working in
Australia. It empowers the person to go outside Australia for 5 years from the
date subclass 186 was allowed. There are 3 accessible streams for this visa and
competitors are required to satisfy the necessities for the particular stream
they have applied for.
Eligibility For 186 Employer Nomination Scheme:
In order to get the 186 visa, it is required for an individual to fulfill some
Below mentioned are the necessities:
- There should be no record of cancellation of the visa while residing in
- There should be no amount due in your name in the accounts of the
- Candidates must have knowledge of the competent English language.
- Applicants are compelled to clear the health and personal test as per
the guidelines set by the government.
- You must be in the age group of below 45 years old. However, if you are
a scientist or holder of visa 461 or visa 444 then there will be no age
- In order to get this visa, it is necessary for you to be a registered
member or employee of the organization.
- You must have relevant working experience in order to work in Australia
holding a visa 186.
- Your occupation should be listed under the skilled working list.
Benefits of Subclass 186
- While applying for this visa you can be in or outside Australia.
- This visa enables you to pursue your studies further while working in
- This visa offers 3 different streams i.e temporary residence transition,
direct entry stream, labor agreement stream.
- You can also apply for the permanent residence visa too.