We all know today Court Marriage has become one of the simple & easiest ways
for getting married to their loved ones/partners. As, it takes less time as well
as less money comparing to the other ritual marriages. The best part of this
marriage is you don’t need the approval of your parents. So, if you love someone
or if your family is not allowing you to marry to the respective, then you can
go for a Court Marriage.
Basically, there are two processes for it, one is same day court marriage and
another is Marriage without Ceremony (takes 30 days). So, depending upon your
convenience, you can go for it. So, if you are also thinking to do a court
marriage in Delhi, then you are suggested to first go through the processes that
are required in a court marriage. And for that, you don’t need to go somewhere,
just move to this content properly for the complete guidance.
The first thing, you need to know is the procedure for a court marriage
For wedding, both Groom and Bride are required to present in the court
physically along with their required documents. The Court Marriage Procedure in
Noida is also same as for Delhi.
Documents that are required for a court marriage are mentioned below. You are
suggested to carry all the documents along with you at the time of marriage;
- D.O.B certificate of both Bride and Groom
- 10th certificate/Passport/proof of parties/voter ID/ Driving license
- PAN Card/ Address Proof of witnesses
- 6-6 passport size photos of both bride and groom
- Both the witnesses of the couples should be from Delhi
- Both the witnesses and parties are required to be physically present in
front of the marriage registrar.
- The age of the groom should be 21+ and bride should be 18+
- Parties address proof of Delhi should be there
- Witnesses can be anyone, friends, families, but should be 18+
So, now if you are ready for the marriage, then you can visit the court along
with your partner and can get engaged for a happy and healthy life. And those,
who need information regarding court marriage for Ghaziabad, they can
contact Court Marriage Lawyer in Ghaziabad for help.