Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Husband having illegal contact - Need legal Solution  (Read 2127 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline abirami.monu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Husband having illegal contact - Need legal Solution
« on: March 04, 2014, 04:35:07 AM »
Hello Mam, I'm Abirami. I got married in May 2012. its an arranged marriage. I have a girl baby of 01 yr now. My husband is having an illegal contacts. (I have the proof). The illegal contact was about of 06 years with his partner's wife and few others (including Gender handicapped). Family elders tried to resolve it. but, my husband has told that i should not use cell phones. My family members should not come to meet me. This was given in lady police station by written. Now, he is giving me mental torture. He is harassing me for dowry and hitting me. Now i have no point of contact to share at least me feelings. I fear whether i will go mad out of stress. He has given me this internet connection, because i told him tat i'll make some money online. So, I would like to get separated from him. But, he already sold of my gold jewelleries and other part is pledged in his name. I want to know if i go for settlement, will he have to give back all my things which has been given to me as dowry. as he already sold the jewelries, wat wud be status for that. will my future and my babys future will be secured financially, if i go for maintanence. Please help me out. Please let me know the process of settlement ASAP. Because I want to live for my baby. I have already heard about you. Please let me how much money will it take if i have a make a case. (because i'm Financially blank and i have make the arrangements.)

Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Husband having illegal contact - Need legal Solution
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 02:41:59 AM »
you speak to a lawyer from the lawyers directory i am giving u the link here:
Lawyers in India
Champion in law of Torts in India

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India