Legal Service India - Trademark Registration and Trademark laws in India, Trademark lawyers
What is a trade
Object of Trade Mark
of a Trade Mark
What is a
good Trade Mark
On Trademarks Management
Trademark is a major asset of any company. Hence ' trademarks management ' in an enterprise comprises two aspects:
Trademark policy is a marketing function. Normally the marketing personnel of an organization will take care of this trademark policy letter known as ' Brand Management '.
Trademark protection is a legal function .In small enterprises one of the tasks of the legal department is to assure the protection of company's trademarks. In large enterprises there is need to create a specific department known as ' Trademarks department' which will look after the ' Trademarks Management '.
Since trademark protection is a legal function, the trade marks department best assure its role when it is integrated in the legal function of an organization.
The principal duty of the Trademarks Department is to protect and administer the trademark of the company i.e. by getting registration under the relevant laws of a particular country, the country of registration, the list and classes of goods and the services covered , renewals, action against the infringes and dishonest users and so on.
The trademarks department has an additional task in advising the marketing personnel in the choice of new trademarks, their protect ability and their availability, and also in the legal aspects of trademark policy.
The Trademarks Department may also be entrusted with the task to managing the licensing of trademarks, drafting license agreements and permitted user agreement for use of trademarks and also to look after other areas of Intellectual Property such as Patents, Designs, Copyrights and technical know how.
Functions of the trade marks department for proper trademarks department for proper trademark management.
1) Advise the marketing department with regard to the choice of a new trademark.
2) Legal clearance of a new trade mark by conducting searches in the Trademarks Registry and also in the market places with regard to the availability of identical or similar marks in respect of similar goods and services.
3) Submit trademark applications and advise the company to go for registration in a country where the goods are to be exported or sold.
4) Since there is globalization of industry and trade, it is better to seek International protection of the trademarks and other Intellectual Property.
5) Advise the company for proper use of trademarks after obtaining registration in order to avoid the attack on the registered trademarks on the ground of non-use by business competitors.
6) Initiate legal action against the infringes by filing civil suits or criminal complaint against the infringes and dishonest traders.
7) To conduct search and raid the premises when the infringed or spurious goods are being manufactured or marketed with the help of local police personnel after lodging criminal complaint.
8) To maintain individual files for each and every trademark of the company for easy reference.
9) It is better to computerize the Trademarks Department by creating a software for this kind of ' Trademarks Management '.
the creation of trademark department is not economical one of trademark
department is not economical one for any type of organization, then it is better
to entrust this task to a Trademark Attorney who should be properly instructed
to maintain all particulars and papers with regard to trademarks either on
retainer or work-to-work basis.
Sample Registration Form:
Download ROC Forms
# For Trademark Registration Kindly call at Ph no: 9650499965
Registration of shape of goods as Design:
We offer Copyright Registration Services
Trade Mark Laws in India
Trade mark Registration in India
Registration of Unconventional Trademarks:
A trade mark may be a word signature, name, device, label, numerals or combination of colours used by...
Trade Mark Law in India & Its Violation:
Trans border reputation of Trade Marks:
Protecting Trade Marks:
Having ownership of intellectual property
rights in a product gives one certain exclusive rights to do things with the
Domain Names as Trade Marks:
Single Colour Mark - (It's Register ability in the United States and the United Kingdom: Non-traditional trademark, also known as a non-conventional trademark is any type of trademark.....
Use Of Trademark In Comparative
Advertising: India enacted its new Trademarks
Act 1999 (the TM Act) and the Trademarks Rules 2002, with
Economic Dimensions in Trademark Law:
The foundations of the Trademarks Act are based on the safeguarding of
the economic rights of the owners of the trademark and also to protect
the common man.....
|Lawyers in India - Search By City|
lawyers in Delhi -
lawyers in Chandigarh
lawyers in Surat
lawyers in Nashik
lawyers in Janjgir
lawyers in Lucknow
lawyers in Kolkata
lawyers in Hyderabad
lawyers in Rajkot
lawyers in Nagpur
lawyers in Indore
lawyers in Agra
lawyers in Mumbai
lawyers in Bangalore
lawyers in Pune
lawyers in Pondicherry
lawyers in Jaipur
lawyers in Allahabad
lawyers in Chennai
lawyers in Ahmedabad
lawyers in Jodhpur
lawyers in Cochin
lawyers in Thane
lawyers in Ranchi
|Delhi NCR Ghaziabad Faridabad Gurgaon Noida & Gr Noida Ludhiana|
Trademark laws and Issues
- Discussion Forum
laws in India
Copyright Laws - Discussion Forum
Choudhury's law Firm
Is one of the leading law firm in Delhi dealing exclusively on Family laws, Divorce, Criminal laws, Civil Laws & PIL
Contact Ph On: 9650499965
Protect your website
Supreme Court Judgments
legal Discussion Forum
Download law Forms
Bare - Acts
Cheque bounce laws
Lok Adalat, legal Aid & PIL
High Courts in India
About Us |
F A Q |
Divorce by mutual consent |
| Submit article |
legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2013
ISBN No: 978-93-82417-01-9