Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Indian Passport application  (Read 2275 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline seekadvice7

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Indian Passport application
« on: August 23, 2014, 06:03:32 AM »

I am staying in Thane district. I have my valid Indian Passport since so many years. I got married with divorcee lady 2 years ago. It was a court marriage in Thane. We got a baby in a year. She was having her one child around 12 years old from ex-husband. After marriage, I have done all formalities of Gazettes to change her and her child’s name. She is not having any proof of birth date. Her child is having birth certificate with his real father name. Our new baby is having a birth certificate with our names. Due to marriage with divorcee lady, there is a family issue. Because of which we are not staying with my parents. We are now staying in Mumbai with leave and license agreement.

Now I wish to get passport of my wife, her child and our child. I have some queries for which I seek expert advice.

1.   Whether passport can be applied with temporary address based on leave and license agreement as I will not be able to provide permanent address of my parents.
2.   For my wife’s birth date evidence, what should I do?
3.   For my wife’s earlier child, for birth date evidence, can I produce his birth certificate with his real father name? In this situation, name on passport will be with his real father or with my name?
4.   Though they were having their previous names, I have done formalities of gazette. There passport will have new names?
5.   Is there any possible problem for taking passport of our new baby?

I will highly appreciate, if someone can help in this regards.


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India