Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Void Contract  (Read 1595 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rahroan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Void Contract
« on: April 10, 2015, 01:40:13 PM »
I had gotten into an IT services Agreement with a company to provide services on their behalf to a client of theirs. Payment terms were back to back wherein when the company will receive money from the client, they will pay me.

Issue is that the agreement under which these services were being provided has expired and both the company & I maintain a good amount of money receivable from the client, which though they (client) maintain, will get paid over the next 12-15mths.

1. Does this arrangement qualify for a void agreement/ contract, wherein I can ask the company to now pay me upfront, and collect the same from the client, as and when it pays; OR

2. I have no legal recourse here given the company still continues to pay me money, as and when it receives it (they have cleared some more amount recently)

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Void Contract
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 03:58:30 AM »
you do not have a valid agreement with them.

If they are honest you will get your money.

Now for future work you get into a new agreement with them
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Void Contract
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 03:58:30 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India