Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Quashing/Dismisal of 498 , sppedy trial and divorce ..Please HELP !! Urgent  (Read 2658 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ipsitroy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello To all,

My wife  filed a false 498A, 406 and 34 against me and my parents and one of aunt in August 2015. The very next day of filing the FIR , my parents and my aunt was released on bail. I got Anticipatory Bail which was then confirmed after three hearings.

Now, police says that they have filed chargesheet . This is January 2016 and 6 months. I haven't received any copy of chargesheet. I have copies of FIR and seizure list. I am also a govt job aspirant and have recently got appointment in one of the PSU banks. My question is :

1. What implications could my 498 can have on my job ? I was never arrested and never convicted.Can i be denied appointment?

2. Why is police taking so much time in filing chargesheet and can i file for 498 A quash or dismissal now at this stage of the case?

3. I want 498 to proceed soon ? It is being held for trial in lower court? Will i get chances for a speedy trial if I move to high court ? What will be the monetary requirement to fight this case in High court because I am not an affluent person

4. Also, I have come to gather intel that my wife is currently staying with another person who is married and has a wife and a kid? If i can get proof and present it to the court , will my case get any leverage in quashing or dismissal of 498? Will i get divorce soon  as I have also field for a divorce ?

5. Is my lawyer taking too much time to move with my case?

Please advice. I cant bear this mental trauma any more or else I will be left with no ways butt o commit suicide and end all this ./ I cant live under a false case pending against me and ruining my life . I want to get out of this soon. Please Help and advise.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Why are you in a hurry, delay is to your advantage, let police do its job as it does in its own sweet time.

You concentrate in finding concrete evidence on your wife's adulterous life.

Do not initiate divorce let your wife do that.

Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline ipsitroy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I would really appreciate if anyone can answer to the questions I have asked instead of suggesting me to wait and bear this mental trauma for life long.

I have got appointment in public sector bank my question is whether 498 will create any obstacle in getting my job ... Also why shouldn't I hurry you want me to wait life long until this case gets disposed off...why I have a life too and I want to stray over again as well I have the right isn't it ? So please advise me how to doped up the process that will help a lot .

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

Section 498A is a matrimonial dispute and this is normal, which can happen with anyone. This will not affect your job or create any trouble in getting the job.

jai bansal, advocate
new delhi
supreme court of india
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India