Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Assault - Case not registered by Cops  (Read 927 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Assault - Case not registered by Cops
« on: May 03, 2016, 01:52:12 PM »
On 10th April 2017 at about 7:30 Pm while me, my husband and my child were returning home in our car when a person who was coming on wrong side of the road on two wheeler without a helmet or a indicator lights almost dashed into our car. My husband applied brakes and no one or the vehicles got any damage (not even a scratch due to vehicle collision). However my husband asked the 2 wheeler driver to put the indicator on when he is crossing the road from the wrong side for that the 2 wheeler rider tried to put his hand into the car and pull the door. My husband stopped the car and when he got down he was assaulted by the person. We called the police car on duty and we reported them of the incident. They have asked the culprit and us to follow them to the Police station however on the way to the police station my husband fainted and we could not go. Due to the nature of the injury I got my husband admitted in the hospital on 11th April where a MLC was registered. Police visited to take the statement only on 12th April. I visited the police station as my husband was still admitted in the hospital due to a fracture and injury to his Eye. From then on I was going to police station time and again but they kept saying they will investigate or they will look at the CC tv footage. Finally on29th April the CI told my husband over the phone that a case was registered and the culprit was arrested and he is out on bail. However they did not give us the case number or copy of MLC even after requesting .Hospital is asking for a requisition from PS for a wound certificate and when CI told they arrested and let the guy out on bail the constable lady told us there was no case registered. How  to proceed further on this?

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Assault - Case not registered by Cops
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 01:07:37 AM »
Dear Ma'am,

Please appoint a lawyer, who will look after these things, rather than you running around to cops. Normally cops are not cooperative in giving papers and other details. The lawyer can take out the FIR copy from the court or from the police station and the MLC report. I think as if now the MLC report will be with the police and only filed in the court with the charge sheet. You may also approach the concerned SHO of the police station requesting to provide you with the copy of FIR and MLC. I hope that should be done. Best approach is to appoint a lawyer to contest your case.

jai bansal, advocate
new delhi
supreme court of india
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India