Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: IPC 419,420, 465, 467,468,471,34, 82 (a) to (d), 83i  (Read 839 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mushtakt

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
IPC 419,420, 465, 467,468,471,34, 82 (a) to (d), 83i
« on: December 29, 2016, 08:42:46 PM »
My friend signed as a guarantor during a purchase of land, suppose "party A" purchased the land from "party B", my friend knows " party A" because they both are neighbours since childhood and hence signed as a guarantor, but "party B" was a fake party with fake documents, the original owner of land filed a case against"party A" and because my friend was also involved as a guarantor police arrested them both, we tried for bail at lower court and it was rejected, then we tried in session court and it was rejected again, then police submitted chargesheet in court so we again applied for chargesheet bail in session court and it was again rejected and the reason was that my friend identified wrong person when he didn't knew them that's "party B" maybe here there is a confusion becoz my friend didn't identified "party B" but he identified "party A" who is also in magistrate custody. Now is there any way to object the decision of judge or I need to go to High court?

My friend stays in Gujarat but the case is registered in Maharashtra as the land is located at the border of Gujarat and Maharashtra.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 875
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: IPC 419,420, 465, 467,468,471,34, 82 (a) to (d), 83i
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 02:33:05 AM »
As charge sheet is filed, please file the application now before the magistrate court and then go to session court and then high court. Situation changes after filing of the charge sheet.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India