Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - adv.amarnath

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 101
After demise of your father, you and your mother along with your siblings became joint owners in your father's property. Let me tell you that by WILL your mother is not a half owner of the property until probate has been obtained.

Considering your father died leaving behind you, your mother and your one brother.

if you have not taken probate then by default you and your mother along with other siblings are joint owner and as per law your mother cannot gift half property to you by gift. She can gift only her 1/3rd share. If the probate has not been obtain then gift deed executed by your mother shall be consider to gift of 1/3rd portion. Remaining 1/3rd of your brother share is required to be transferred in your favour. Then you will be sole owner of the entire property.

You have a very good Consumer case. File a complaint against the company with compensation claim. For further clarification and Consultation in details you can contact me.

This forum is for free legal advice not for Clarification of terms and conditions....

Consumer laws / Re: Inquiry regarding possibility of refund.
« on: October 03, 2017, 05:03:43 AM »
This is not a development agreement where if promoter fails to handover possession within time then it is a deficiency of service....this is an educational system and if training is time bound then it is loss of student. They have good ground of excuse.

Property laws / Re: POWER BACK UP
« on: October 03, 2017, 05:00:17 AM »
Without verifing the agreement correct advice cannot be given but atleast I can say that you have good case. For further clarification and Consultation in details you can contact me

Under free online consultation in this open forum I can advice you to file consumer case. For further clarification and Consultation in details you can contact me.

Divorce Laws / Re: divorce or decree of nullity ?
« on: October 01, 2017, 09:56:03 AM »
It is better to go for MCD. It is very bad idea to self declared that you are impotent..... I want to salute the lawyer appointed by your wife. I would like to see his degree from which college he has passed the law and how he has advised same.

Divorce Laws / Re: divorce on basis of refusal of sexual contact ?
« on: October 01, 2017, 09:52:19 AM »
You can file a case to nullify your marriage for willful refusal to consummate the marriage by your wife. For filing of this case it is not necessary to wait for one year.

When you have self declared that you have became her YES MAN then my advice will have no value. Whatever I will advice, ultimately, you cannot follow it.

Simple advice is just leave your cruel wife or get out of her dominance and take care of your mother.

YOu can file divorce case TACTICALLY in India. There is no need to force your husband to bring him to INDIA

Divorce Laws / Re: can i demand alimony
« on: October 01, 2017, 09:34:20 AM »
As you are mentally prepared to quit this marital relationship then either you can file a divorce petition on mutual consent or alternatively you can file divorce case on the ground of cruelty. To keep further pressure on your husband you can file maintenance case as well as FIR under Section 498A IPC.

Marriage / Re: Broken marriage & troubled parents.
« on: October 01, 2017, 09:22:50 AM »
Options you have thought are open to you but question is your wife has no rights to say anything in respect of your house. If you are seeking divorce then proceed. There is no need to sell or gift the property.

Marriage / Re: Pertaining to a will
« on: October 01, 2017, 09:19:48 AM »
She can do whatever she wishes in respect of her share. You hardly restrain her from making a WILL. You can file a partition of those properties with her amicable otherwise seeking legal help in the court is always open

Consumer laws / Re: Parking Lot Changed
« on: October 01, 2017, 09:15:31 AM »
It is not possible to advice you correctly without verifying the agreement for sale,project plan and parking plan. Change in the parking allotment can be possible but it should be as per master parking plan. Removing or changing the number by hand shall not be helpful in long run rather a dispute may crop up in future

Consumer laws / Re: Tenant not vacating
« on: October 01, 2017, 09:11:16 AM »
Disconnecting essential services to your tenant is illegal and penal action shall be taken. Simultaneously tenant will get order from court for resuming the essential services.

It is better to file an eviction suit against the tenant rather applying cheap tactics

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 101

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India