Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - advuma

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21
Immigration Law / Re: L-1 visa and H B visa
« on: January 06, 2019, 09:38:20 PM »
See H-1B and L-1 are both non-immigrant visa categories for temporary employment in the U.S. The H-1B visa enables eligible foreign workers with knowledge in a specialty field to work in the U.S. The L-1 visa enables a company to
transfer eligible managers/executives or employees possessing specialized knowledge, from its offices in other countries to the U.S.

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is a federal agency under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that oversees lawful immigration to the U.S. Its responsibilities include processing of applications for U.S. citizenship through naturalization, employment in the U.S., Green Cards, and adoption of children from other countries etc.

Multi-State Cooperative Society is governed by the Multi-State Cooperative Societies Act, 1984.
The Act provides for voluntary formation and functioning of multi-state cooperative societies which are member driven institutions and are based on self-help and mutual aid. This Act also helps these societies to further their economic and social advancements and provides for their functional autonomy.

Section 5 lays down the procedure to register a Multi-State Cooperative Society.

Section 6 of MSCS Act 2002 provides for application of registration which shall be made to the Central Registrar in such form and with such particulars as may be prescribed.

The application shall be signed:
1. In the case of a multi-State co-operative society of which all the members are individuals, by at least fifty persons from each of the state concerned;

2. In the case of a multi-State co-operative society of which the members are co-operative societies, by duly authorized representatives on behalf of at least five such societies as are not registered in the same state.

3. In the case of a multi-State co-operative society of which another multi-State co-operative society and other co-operative societies are members, by duly authorized representatives of each of such societies: Provided that not less than two of the co-operative societies referred to in this clause, shall be such as are not registered in the same state;

4. In the case of a multi-State co-operative society of which the members are co-operative societies or multi-State co-operative societies and individuals, by at least,
# fifty persons, being individuals, from each of the two states or more; and
# one co-operative society each from two states or more or one multi-State co-operative society.

5. The application shall be accompanied by four copies of the proposed bye-laws of the multi-State co-operative society and the persons by whom or on whose behalf such application is made shall furnish such information in regard to the society as the Central Registrar may require./

Documents required for setting up a Multi-State Cooperative Society
# Four copies of proposed Bye-Laws ;
# List of contributors to the share capital including List of contributors to the share capital including details of the amount contributed by each member;
# A certificate from the bank showing credit balance in the account of the proposed multi-state co-operative society;
# A scheme showing economic viability of the proposed society and further state that registration of society shall be beneficial for the social and economic betterment of the members.
# A resolution providing name and address of the chief promoter for any communication by the Central Registrar.
# Copy of resolution in favor of the person authorized to make the alteration in the Bye-Laws of the proposed society.

Property laws / Re: Amenities Conflict within residents of same Project
« on: December 22, 2018, 06:54:03 PM »
you should have all documents pertaingng to transfer of sales office ownership to club. the club should be registered oy than this is possible.

Cyber laws / Re: Violating Google Play's Terms of Service
« on: December 12, 2018, 01:30:19 AM »
when you avail services of a company they company holds exclusive right to terminate services as par its by laws mentioned in their privacy policy / terms of use. that cannot be challenged as long as it does not violated any of  fundamental Right mentioned in the constitution.

all these requirements will be available with your host in their Log.
you contact the host its their job to provide those details, you tell the officials that you will provide details of your host who will give these details.

nothing to worry you have not done anything wrong.

No they will not face any legal problems as they did not enter into a contract as par Indian law as those lottery companies are not based in India.

So those who buy those products or services of foreign companies, they are governed by those foreign contracts of those countries not India.

India RBI is not bother about money coming to India, Thats great for India./

Money going out of India is what RBI is bothered.

hence its fine

Criminal laws / Re: Prevent the drug trafficking solution
« on: November 25, 2018, 03:01:17 AM »
I completely agree with you Drugs is a huge problem in India, Government of India does take up various measures to stop Drug trafficking these are:
# Drug awareness programmes in the schools/colleges/institutions, rallies, workshops, seminars and display boards in various public places.
# Financial assistance to the States/UTs to strengthen their enforcement capabilities to combat drug trafficking.
# Strict vigil at the land borders and coastal areas to prevent smuggling of drugs from across the borders.
# Intensive preventive and interdiction efforts in the drug prone routes.
# Various agencies viz. NCB, CBN, DRI, Customs, State Police empowered to take action in terms of supply reduction of narcotic drugs.
# Destruction of illicit cultivation of poppy/cannabis to control availability of drugs.
# Capacity building measures such as training of the officials of the drug law enforcement agencies.
# Setting up of Narco Coordination Centre (NCORD) at Central level to discuss Drug related issues with Central Ministries/State Governments/Central Agencies.
# Signing of Memorandum of Understanding with 13 countries and bilateral agreements with 24 countries to effectively coordinate on various drug related issues.

Since your first marriage ended on grounds of impotency. Which is recorded in court documents you are confirmed impotent in the eyes of law.

If you have proof of your second wife knowingly married an impotent man, she does not have this as ground for divorce.

« on: November 28, 2017, 05:23:31 AM »
If you could get him to accept the summons and he does not appear in court, then you could get ex-parte divorce quickly.

Esle if he does not receive summons than to get ex parte divorce will take couple of years more

Divorce Laws / Re: Family court order applicable outside India
« on: November 28, 2017, 05:20:22 AM »
An order passed by a court is applicable anywhere and everywhere, if the order is passed upon an Indian Citizen by an Indian Court.

Such order will be honoured in every country in the world

Property laws / Re: Query about copy of Agreement of Sale
« on: November 28, 2017, 05:17:57 AM »
First of all that garage was not in your name nor was a transfer of ownership after the sale agreement hence the garage is still in your name.

How are u Dull that fool who made agreement to sell is Dull

« on: November 28, 2017, 05:12:47 AM »
You have to file where the dispute is, in your case. Rajasthan

Property laws / Re: Ownership rights on a tenanted property
« on: November 28, 2017, 05:07:47 AM »
You get a lawyer to get the share in property mutually agreed upon agreement registered

« on: October 27, 2017, 12:59:25 AM »
You need to engage a lawyer to represent u in court, which city is the matter up for hearing

Criminal laws / Re: defamation against cbi
« on: October 17, 2017, 09:03:36 PM »
You have to file a contempt application for this, in high court

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India