Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - advRanjithRajagopal

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Employment laws / Re: Queries regarding resignation letter
« on: January 06, 2018, 12:55:29 AM »
what kind of a company have you got yourself, they are looking for bonded slaves not employees.
do all other recruits face the same problem?

have you ever been paid salary

Property laws / Re: Under construction Building work compltion
« on: January 06, 2018, 12:38:35 AM »
see you can have a modification of agreement between builder and you. most probably he won't accept, just try this first

1. can he write a will on these properties to my paternal relatives and not to us?
ans: yes he can its his wish

2. The agricultural land mentioned above which if is on my grandfather's name. How can we get hold of that?
Ans: in the absence of a WILL made by your grandfather, the law of succession will apply and you your siblings along with your mother can claim that  share your father would inherit.

3. Is there any legal way to prevent my father writing will to my relatives?
Ans: NO you cannot its his legal Right

Property laws / Re: can gift registered by guardian be cancelled
« on: December 29, 2017, 12:38:06 AM »
a Gift Deed is irrevocable, that is the law

all the siblings and the mother will have equal share.

The mother can gift only her share to the brother.

Divorce Laws / Re: Marrying again ex-wife
« on: January 26, 2017, 02:59:46 AM »
your divorce with your first marriage is still not clear.

Where did you get married in India.
secondly when you filed your divorce in Canada was your wife with you?
thirdly If you were married as par Hindu act, Does Canada have a Hindu ,marriage act?

Fourthly on what basis a Divorce Decree was granted by Canada court kindly clarify

Criminal laws / Re: Husband not returning CAR which is in my name
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:28:29 AM »
the car is in your name? all you have to do is give a written complaint in police for recovery of the vehicle as it is wrongfully seized by your husband.

this is one thing you can do.

the other thing you can do is file an additional application in the court where your divorce is going on, for return of STRIDAN, your husband will be forced to return all your belongings.

Criminal laws / Re: University mistake Defamed my reputation
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:25:45 AM »
Yes you can send them a legal Notice, its a fit case for defamation

Criminal laws / Re: Car accident help!
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:23:53 AM »
If you have a valid driving license and you were not drunk. and the car hit you from behind. than why is your car in police custody, can you explain this??

get a lawyer to get your car released immediately and record the reason for its custody.

Criminal laws / Re: Is there any jail and fine under crpc 107
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:18:15 AM »
are you accused of breach of the peace or disturb the public tranquility, than the maximum punishment is 1 years imprisonment with or without fine

Criminal laws / Re: False allegation under section 325, 341, 379
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:14:44 AM »
come to a compromise with the complainant directly and settle the matter.

oce that is done apply in High court to quash the FIR

first of all are you married to that guy or your wife.

why are you not telling your wife to stop all communications with that person.

you can give a written police complaint against that person restraining him from contacting your wife hence forth with a warning.

Criminal laws / Re: Children trespassing and stealing
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:08:33 AM »
the plot does not belong to you hence you have no right over it. so they are not trespassing your property, you have no legal remedy.

Yes your uncle can give a written police complaint for trespassing.

regarding the garden of fruits convert it into a vegetable firm these children won't be interested in vegetables.

Yes you can copyright it, everyone does this. whoever comes out with some idea

click here speak to a lawyer from your city:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India