Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - fuzzylogic

Pages: [1]
Domestic Violence / its urgent plz advice n provide help
« on: June 14, 2017, 02:24:56 AM »
i have a lady friend who is unmarried and has elder brother , there is a problem between her and her brother and brother wife ,there are lots of verbal fights happens in family day to day basis , problem is now my friend is getting threats from her brother that he will raise his hand or hit her if fight happen between her n him or her and his wife , his wife is the one who  starts fights and start verbal attacking in retaliation my friend to start responding and start verbal attacks but she don't hit or raise hands she is getting threats from her brother that he will hit her if she retaliate .

what should she do in this situation, any NGO which can help her or she  should register complaint in police station or if he hit her then what should she do or can do for her protection.

Property laws / Re: dauthers right on property after getting dowry
« on: April 30, 2016, 01:07:10 AM »
No giving and taking of dowry both is illegal.

Hence yo cannot say you gave dowry.

Instead rephrase the word to your share paid at the time of marriage.

Even though it won't. Help much.

Is your father alive if yes than he can make a will and solve all problems
father wants to give her equal share ,we  are trying to convince him by saying she got 6 lakh in her wedding,we spent this much amount on her wedding but yes it was spent so she has gift only worth rupees 2 lakhs in form of jewellry n other wooden stuff

can we dont use it as a point ?

Property laws / dauthers right on property after getting dowry
« on: April 29, 2016, 12:47:43 PM »
can a daughter demand share in fathers property after getting dowry ,suppose father spent 6 lakh on her wedding n father has a house worth rupees 30 lakh ,can brothers  cut her 6 lakhs from her share by saying you got your share of 6 lakh on your wedding
can we reduse her share from property by using this point ?

Human Rights / Re: Can I be forced into rehab
« on: April 14, 2016, 12:48:44 PM »
If a doctor advice for rehab than yes you could be forced into it
but sometime ppl admit you for their own benefit by using their contacts question is if they falsely accused you n admit you for their own selfish motive by using their contact then what a victim can do

some siblings do this to take control on house bcoz  they dont want to share a house which is belong to your parents ,so easy way out is to accuse other being a patient of depression

is there not any law which can save a healthy n fit person to go under this treatment bcos these medicines play with your minds,especially those one which usually give to a person who is in depression .......if these medicine give to a healthy person that it will affect  their  sanity self confidence

Pages: [1]

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India