Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Helping Hand !

Pages: [1]
Thank you for your replies.
1. Can she claim for maintenance even after divorce is granted in another country? OR is it better to go through the divorce process in India to get maintenance?
2. Husband is in better financial position then wife (because of inheritance), but they earn the same in the foreign country. Does the wife need to leave her job in order to apply for maintenance OR because husband is in better financial position(because of inheritance), maintenance can be granted considering that aspect?
3. Does the wife need to be in India to claim for maintenance?
Getting maintenance from Indian Court is tricky, you can claim IA ie interim alimony which is temporary in nature.  And permanent alimony also. but as you are able bodied woman, you cant claim maintenance.  You need to get over things.  And find another job.  Once you take divorce from foreign country, you should claim maintenance from that country only.  You cant leave job to show that you are jobless, and ask alimony.

Marriage / Re: Remarrying the same person
« on: March 19, 2017, 07:55:20 AM »
There is no need to marry again.  At first it appeared that you are divorcee.  But you just want another marriage just for your satisfaction coz you both dont believe in God.  Forget believing in God, do you believe in marriage? If yes, then thats enough.  Stay married.  Stay blessed.  Dont take trouble of getting married again in sub-registrar office.  if you so wish to you can go to sub-registrar office and enquire about the same.  All you need is ID proof, 2 passport size photos and two witness and must have lived in given address for past 6 months+.

If you appreciate my reply, click on thanks button.

Pages: [1]

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India