Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - advkhanna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Property laws / Re: Urgent Help - Mutation
« on: August 14, 2017, 08:28:48 AM »
How was it registered in your name

Property laws / Re: Need Help to save my dad's property from my mom
« on: August 14, 2017, 08:25:55 AM »
The property is in whos name

Property laws / Re: Mistake in house plan of independent house
« on: July 17, 2017, 10:52:35 AM »
Not at all, he is merely harassing

Property laws / Re: Daughters property rights
« on: July 17, 2017, 10:51:09 AM »
Your father died in 2007 now what relevance does 1956 have here, kindly explain

This can be very easily check regarding the title deed of the property, also whether those occupying the property right now are tenants or trespassers.

Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007

The Act aims at providing maintenance to senior citizens in order to prevent their destitution. It also seeks to protect the life and property of the senior citizens. It envisages setting up Old Age Homes in every district. The definition of maintenance covers basic necessities of life. This Act applies to all the citizens of India, who have crossed the age of 60 years. Some of the important provisions of the Act are discussed herein.

A childless senior citizen can claim maintenance from any relative who possess his property or who would inherit it.
The state government is directed to constitute a tribunal which would hear the cases regarding maintenance.
The maximum maintenance allowance is to be specified by the state government which should not exceed 10,000 per month.
There is the provision of imprisonment if a person defaults in the payment of maintenance as per the order of the tribunal.
The appeal against the order of the tribunal can be made to the appellate tribunal within a period of 60 days.
The tribunal may conduct a summary
The parties cannot engage a legal practitioner for the proceedings to cut the cost of the proceedings.
The Act provides for establishment of at least one old-age home in each district with a capacity to shelter 150 senior citizens.
A senior citizen can also cancel the transfer of his property by will or gift by applying to the tribunal.
The Act prescribes punishment for the abandonment of parents or senior citizens by a person who is liable to take care of them.

Under the Muslim personal law, both son and daughter are bound to maintain their parents who are poor if they have means to do so. Since the concept of adoption does not exist in the Muslim community, the personal law is silent on the right to maintenance of adoptive parents.

Under Section 20 of Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956 parents are entitled to claim maintenance from their son as well as their daughter if they are unable to maintain themselves. This right extends to both natural and adoptive parents. However step parents having their own children cannot claim maintenance from their step-children.

Divorce Laws / Re: About divorse case transfer to a different state
« on: April 24, 2017, 12:04:45 AM »
I can file for transfer of petition for you in supreme court. I am a lawyer from sc.

In such cases supreme court normally favours the wife

Copyright laws in India / Re: Copyright protection for a website
« on: April 21, 2017, 05:24:20 AM »
You can copyright the source code and content separately

Criminal laws / Re: False FIR threats
« on: January 18, 2017, 01:22:24 AM »
You are scared of what if you did not do anything wrong.

go live in your own home first.
never meet your wife without the presence of others and always in public places such as restaurant etc

Lawyers in India / Re: Demonetisation
« on: January 04, 2017, 07:50:22 AM »
check out the RBI rules for demonetization.
you will find very strong arguments out there.

what ever you come up out there share it here, we will give u better suggestions than.

I make the effort we will guide you.

Property laws / Re: Government aided school property to buy
« on: April 28, 2016, 02:02:20 AM »
your advocate asked you to get  a permission from the District Education Officer.

I thought it was the job of your advocate to get you that permission.

ask the  builder who has taken 1.75 lakhs for the parking to provide you the parking space.

failing which take him to consumer court

Property laws / Re: Under Construction Property Payment Act
« on: April 28, 2016, 01:56:26 AM »
he cannot give NOC because he does not have all clearance from the govt. it iv
so you have invested on the wrong project.

first find out the legal status of the building under construction.

this is something you may not be able to do. so employ a lawyer pay him to get you all details of this property.

after that is all clear than get ahead paying any further money.

I wish to bring to the notice of all buyers pay a lawyer to get the details of the property before investing.
most people think why shell out few thousand rupees to a lawyer and make huge payments in lakhs to builders ultimately land up loosing a lifetime savings. NEVER INVEST ON A PROPERTY WITHOUT A LAWYERS CONSENT


Pages: [1] 2 3 4

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India