Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Just want to know the maximum time limit to lodge a Police complaint when a criminal incident happen
I was booking a call Taxi, 2 days before to go to near by Railway station. The Driver came to my place. He  was asking for the Drop point. I told it is the nearby Railway station. As the distance was 5 KM only , he started unnecessary argument. He was rude and trying to attack me. But I managed to get out of the cab. He used abusive languages. As I need to catch the train, I have not gone to nearby police station to Lodge a complaint against the Driver.
I returned back after 2 days. If I go to police station now and lodge a complaint, Would they accept and start the enquiry?
In case if I would have called 100 during the time of incident, will that call be taken as complaint?
What is the maximum Time limit to lodge a complaint at nearby Police station if any criminal incident happen?
After giving complaint if Police ask for any evidence, I do not have any evidence about Driver's Behaviour. In that case will police file FIR?
If FIR is being filled, should I appear in the court.
Please let me know your answers.

Divorce Laws / Divorce under Mutual Consent 13(B)(1)
« Last post by KNJS-Kumar on July 18, 2018, 09:12:11 AM »
Hello Sir/Madam,

I have the following queries regarding ongoing Mutual Consent Divorce (MCD) proceedings
(Hindu Marriage Act)
Final hearing is scheduled in the next couple of weeks. The common Advocate for this MCD is appointed by my Wife and I have very little contact with that advocate.

1. Wife is denying Child Visitation(2 years old boy) and the common Advocate claims that child visitation rights/clause cannot be included/added in the current petition. (Please note: Child visitation related statement was not included during filing the first petition, because I was under the wrong assumption that my wife will not deny visitation!!). Advocate claims that I have to wait until the divorce order to be passed and then post that I need to file a separate Child Visitation rights petition through a different advocate. Is this claim and suggestion given by the advocate true?

2. Assuming above is true: Once the divorce order is passed, how much time period do I have to apply for child visitation rights petition, failing which the petition cannot be filed thereafter?
Property laws / Common wall dispute
« Last post by Rb.rajat on July 18, 2018, 08:20:29 AM »
My house is old constructed so as we are demolishing it to make it while demolishing we found the wall which is doing partiton of my house and my neighbour house is same they dont made there own wall they are using it for kitchen and for there room on there sidewhich is arround 25ft surface area
And its visible too.... As we breaking our wall they are geting cracks in there kitchen tiles salbs and other please provide us best help regarding the scenario
Employment laws / Quit the company before completing the bond period.
« Last post by samyuktha dantuluri on July 18, 2018, 12:56:37 AM »
I have joined in a company and signed a bond for 3 years. After working there for 3 weeks we found out that a person working in maintenance secretly put camera in women washroom and took videos. Action was taken against him. But I don't feel good working in the company any more where security is not there in the company for women. I want to highlight the point that there is access card system to enter washrooms and the company apparently did not put any restrictions on the access cards and gave all the employees access to washrooms regardless of gender. Is it possible to get out of the company without paying any bond amount for breaking the bond. Is it possible to take legal action against the company?Kindly advice as soon as possible.
Company laws / Re: Maternity benefits
« Last post by settlementquick on July 18, 2018, 12:10:11 AM »
According to the Maternity Benefit Act female workers are entitled to a maximum of 12 weeks (84 days) of maternity leave. Out of these 12 weeks, six weeks leave is post-natal leave. In case of miscarriage or medical termination of pregnancy, a worker is entitled to six weeks of paid maternity leave.
Lawyers in India / Re: Parents filing against daughter for educational loan
« Last post by Vaingoto on July 18, 2018, 12:07:16 AM »
I need this information very much if you have enough time to explain.
498A IPC / Re: 498a lodged during divorce proceedings
« Last post by Vaingoto on July 18, 2018, 12:07:07 AM »
All of your information is very useful for us, and I've been looking for this information for a long time.
Employment laws / Re: Written statement once filed Arbitration clause over
« Last post by advkartik on July 17, 2018, 10:04:06 PM »
Don't worry Court will not entertain this because once written statement is filed they have themselves thrown out the Arbitration clause.

It just shows how foolish their legal team is.

its great for you else appointing an Arbitrator etc would have been hellish.

let us know how things are going on the next date of hearing.
Employment laws / Freelance work done refusing to pay has arbitration clause
« Last post by Aanalnirav on July 17, 2018, 09:54:37 PM »
hello Respected lawyers,
I am a Freelancer software programmer.
I have done a Programming work for a reputed school for payment of Rs 16 lakhs.

I have been paid 7.5 lakhs as part payment when the project was mid way. rest was to be paid to me after delivery.

I completed the project and delivered it on 25th of January 2018, much within time i was to delivery by march 2018.

but after delivering my work they are not paying me rest of the money.

I sent them a legal notice followed by a suit in court.

They have also given a written statement, in which they mentioned that there is arbitration clause, hence the court is not competent to try this matter.

I received there written statement yesterday.

Now i am worried will the court dismiss my case on this ground.
Marriage / Re: Maintenance case
« Last post by advmisthi on July 17, 2018, 09:32:36 PM »
you file an application present your financial status court will consider.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India