Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Please Help, its urgent  (Read 62 times)

Offline priyakshmi

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Please Help, its urgent
« on: May 03, 2015, 10:53:55 PM »
Hi, I was in love with a stupid person since 2006, and even had sex with me. I trusted him a lot and everytime when i asked him to marry me, he just asked me to wait and not even taken a single step to marry me. I waited so long for him and he went abroad to earn money. With that money, he bought me a laptop which i never asked him. I refused to get the laptop, but he said if i don't get it, he won't talk to me. So i got it from him and convinced my parents that i have bought it. He was caught by customs for getting gold ornaments without paying tax when he was back to India in 2012. Since then he avoided me fully, never picked my phone calls even at the times of emergencies, and constantly asked me to marry someone else. Even then i waited for him till 2014. He hurted me wantedly and made me to cry everyday. He said he is getting married and so i made up my mind to get m arried to some one else as my mother was feeling bad of me and crying every day. I get married before 4 months.

I informed him through my friend that I will pay his money once i get a job. He has not waited and now he is blackmailing my parents for money. He said that he bought laptop, phone for me and grabbed 1 lakh. Even-though he has billed them high, my parents had paid him. But now again he is blackmailing them by telling that he is having the bus tickets, Hotel bills etc and for that asking us to give him 2 lakhs. We don't have that much money. He has cheated me in a well planned manner. For his sake i have wasted 8 years, i have behaved rudely to my parents, even i got severe sinusitis problem as I cried every day, scolded my parents, cheated my parents, lost my virginity too, feeling guilty to see my husband  :'( :'( :'(. I have spent a lot of money for him, but i don't have any proofs. Many bills are with him even for which I have paid. I don't know what to do now. Can I file a case and will it have any privacy?  :-\ My parents have the msgs that he has sent.

Pls note: In that 8 years I was mad on him and behaved like a devil. Even I scream out loud every nights during those 8 years and even i refused going to temples. Now I am not at all screaming at nights and very religious. So my parents suspects that he has done somekind of black magics or vasiyas on me. Most of the things that happened and even his face is not in my memory. I am feeling strange. Please help me to get out of this issue... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

File a Consumer Complaint
Pre Nuptials Agreement

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2015
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India