Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: how to revoke an agreement on court paper with a promoter  (Read 2682 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline admin

  • Administrator
  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • *****
  • Posts: 26
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Legal Service India
how to revoke an agreement on court paper with a promoter
« on: September 01, 2012, 11:36:27 PM »
I have a single storey house. I entered into an agreement on court paper with a promoter to complete the construction of the first and the second floors. In return he was given the selling rights of the ground floor flat. The agreement states that construction would be completed within six months from the date of registration of the power of attorney (POA). That time has elapsed, but the construction work stopped after a month. What should I do now? Can I revoke the POA? Or should I take legal action against the promoter?
Legal Service India

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 181
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: how to revoke an agreement on court paper with a promoter
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 11:37:23 PM »
You have not stated clearly if you want to cancel the development agreement, or if you want the promoter to perform his part of the agreement. If you wish to cancel the development agreement, you can do so and simultaneously revoke the POA too. But if you wish to make the promoter abide by the agreement, then you can make him liable for the deficiency in his services by filing a case before the consumer forum seeking specific performance as well as compensation from him.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India