Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: A PERSON COULD ASK FOR JUSTICE WHILE LIVING AS AFTER DEATH JUSTICE A PUBLICITY S  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Joy1982

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
 ISO + B.M.Q.R

Date: Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Subject: 4th Request Fightback@utvmoney.com.....Who has Killed WHOSE Time & Energy & made 1 Irritated & depressed & frustrated & diverted & Played a Socio Pscyo game Having Money Power Inf

HELPING HAND A COMMON STUDENT " UNLUCKY " AND CITIZEN

Re: Request FIGHTBACK TO TAKE THESE CASE WERE ME TRUE WERE STUDENT OR SAY LADY EMPLOYEE NO SAFE !!!!

BUT FOR JOB OR AFTER INVESTMENT HAD TO COMPROMISE..PROOF IS BELOW.WRITTEN THEN TWIST THEN FACE 2 FACE OR VERBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!they have all Records of ADS in there File to Center Inside/out Side Ads Photography WHAT ITS SHOWS...WHEN SPEAKING RULE'S 1 SIDE!!!!!!!!

Re: “Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster.”......ISO + BMQR + W.B.S.C.T.E............IF SPOKE TRUTH PSYCHOSOCIAL GAME...HAND WRITTEN APPLICATION WON'T RECEIVE UNLESS WRITTEN CONTAIN IN THERE FAVOR...COMMON MAN COMMON STUDENT

WHEN SPEAKING OF RULES WITHIN 6 MONTH 9 MONTH 2 YR WAS INFORMED WITH ADS AND 1000* EMAILS FROM THE DAY 10TH NOV 2010................PAID TO LEARN WITH PRACTICAL BASED NOT WITH OUR MONEY THEY WILL ENJOY AC TO>>>????

You can view your latest Complaint Report here:
Click on this link to download the complaint report

Date: Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Subject: Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”...NONE REFUND RULE SPEAKING WHEN BUT WHAT ADS 2006 - 2010...IN Center's & ROAD & Paper's ETC / EX 5 Student Per Teacher,Live Industrial Training...

TIME SUPPORT ATTITUDE
[/size]

“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” “Success is what you do with your ability. It's how you use your talent.” “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” “There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to any fear.”

“If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.”

Student ID-NIHT/02/07-08/832
[/b]
Respected,
Sir,
With Reference to Your Reply dt 05/12/12 and its Style is/was Not an Astonishing Work - which was Known as and Per Reference to Knowing Your Strategy and Tactics of Using Front Shoulder via having the Target as if not You haven’t (Not Your Signature/No Designation) replied me that I haven't Informed You or Authority which is Total Lie and below Attachment is the Proof along with 1000* Email Send to you or your NIHT Email-id with Attachment and From Mostly Nov 2010 when Nor the Exam taken on 10th July 2010 ( MONITOR + PRINTER ) Marks was declared to me or nor any Class after that dated till Nov 10th 2010 ( Basic Electronics ) Exam only which Student was Trained Highly ( details send after that Exam ) . I Moved/Roamed/Waited from 11th July 2010 to 10th Nov 2010 and after that till MARCH 2011 waiting for Class next Start-up but never was Provided and Always Manager

Excuses Busy or Pre Appointment which he haven’t I think??..The Excuse [When New Class Will Start Will/Would Email via inform or Call you as was Messaged or Popup - But it Never happened, Proof or Show me letter when I Paid in TAX]…. CCTV Camera Was your Proofs and the Lower Staff via Whom you had Played tactics Living in Danesh Lane, Hope now they too Have left you as you are Unable to Pay them well or they have Adopted other Godfather or you again uses tactics as old Understand You and your Style of Politics.

Yours these Strategy only Lead to Closing of Your one after Another Centre’s as I Brought to Your Knowledge dt 03rd July 2010 the Student Voice Who were Tired, Irritated and Frustrate via yours and yours Manager Dictatorship and Strategies, As Time is Valuable but your Behaviours Forces as Like One to Committee Suicide BUT GOT MANY SETBACK OF NORMALCY LIFE , SOCIETY but anyhow I Was Strengthen via mine WILL that Time Will Proof which you Knows the fact again trying to Admit Student with Lucrative Offers Enrol and get Laptop if enrolled IN Chip level but Now With * which Previous Wasn't and Had Made Education Degree a Cheap Business of Diversion to KSOU etc as vast Profit.

Hope Sir you Will Never Realize as No Ads but Support Time Attitude Hearing Grievances With Timely Rectification - Brings Student as they are the Real Support Ads. You will see your Benefit / Profit Diversifying in various field for income Flow, Sajal Sir 2 Side Earning Benefit / Income “ Deaf has No Enemy ” and We After Investments Will???Take Mental Pressure, Frustration, Depression, Stress Heart Attack with up Down to Time Expense to Diversion of Normal Life were attendance was made as Per Your Manager Preferences (Were is Mr Sankar Chakraborty and Receptionist Turned his PA Madam Thiti , and What were they Doing in Digha Hotel in Single Room Night halt with Name Changed?? ) after Paying You as per your Installments Chart but Do Class Reality..If Show Why these Set back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Regards.
Yours Student
Subhojeet Dey
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 02:32:44 AM by admin »

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India