Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regarding divorcing spouse overseas  (Read 3095 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Regarding divorcing spouse overseas
« on: December 20, 2012, 08:47:36 AM »
Hello everyone ! I need advice on divorce laws. My estranged husband is in australia and I am in India. We have been separated and we are both Indian citizens. He is having live in relationship in australia with his work colleague. He isn't ready to apply for divorce n he told me its advantageous to him because in event of separation with his current gf he isn't entitled to pay her anything as he is married to me legally. I want to be rid off his such acts but don't know how divorce could be granted. He has bought a luxury home in australia and is quite rich and influential too. Is there some legal help that I can get to stop being harassed by him. He wants me to be controlled by not giving divorce and he is enjoying there. I feel cheated and wish there is some way out. He has warned me if I apply for divorce in India he will harass me by not giving divorce n case being dragged for years then.


  • Guest
Re: Regarding divorcing spouse overseas
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 11:46:49 PM »
Of-course there is a way to get your legal rights. I think you should hire a lawyer. Discuss everything with him patiently. He will definitely tell you the right way to get rid out of this  situation.

Offline swannjohnm

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 20
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding divorcing spouse overseas
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 02:14:45 AM »
Divorce is a very complicated process to go through and it contains many challenging decisions and issues to deal with. Therefore, it is important to consult with a divorce lawyer who is an expert in the divorce law and can provide you most effective legal advice.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 02:18:02 AM by swannjohnm »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India