Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Land prpoerty  (Read 2259 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline puneet

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Land prpoerty
« on: January 02, 2013, 09:53:07 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam ,   

                 My Grandfather  has  3 sons   . My  grandfather  have  their owned property in  main  area ( not Paternal). But  my  uncle  took  loan of Rs 15,00000 from   krishi  bank  ( Provide loans to farmers)  In 2002. My uncle took  the power of attorney of that  particular land from   grandfather  for which my grandfather  as well  other sons were not aware  ( As grandfather  not  litereate)( Purpose is to take loan).  After  taking  the loan He just paid only 2- premiums  (6-6 months) . Then after  year he made my grandfather again to  cancel the power of attorney  (2003) and now that property is again owned by  Grandfather .  Now  technically he didn’t   paid any premiums furher than   and Now that loan inccurs almost   Rs30,00000. The reason given for taking loan from   Bhumi krishi  bank  was to invsest  in agricultural purpose( as the bank can provide the loan only for that ) . But   not a single rupee is invested on that  land.  And in that  land  my another  uncle  built their own house  and  he invested all his  money for that home in that land   (2002-2003).  So every one noticed all that things after (2004-2005) as when banks gives intimation of  Premiums Missed . Now my uncle refuses to pay all premiums  but my grandfather is convinced to give every details  for the frodgery  done by the son . But my grandfather health is not so well  Aged 88 years  and any thing can happen in 2-3 months.  My uncle dominates every one in the family as my father heal is also not good and give open challenge that nobody can solve this matter as he declare that what ever he intended he did that . All I want is to Sue that Person For all Frodgery He did.   Please  Can you suggest  me  anything   .

Any  sugeestion is  higly  appreciable ………………………………………………

Offline justinwilliana

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Land prpoerty
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 09:52:05 PM »
These rules of thumb are designed to provide rough estimates relating to the yield of a site and different cost factors because these are the key aspects in calculating the right price they should pay for the land.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Land prpoerty
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 09:52:05 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India