Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Does builder have that right  (Read 2024 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline raghuam

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Does builder have that right
« on: January 10, 2013, 08:01:29 AM »
Dear friends,
I purchased an apartment @Hyderabad.The builder collected one lac from each apartment owner as a corpus fund.The builder handed over the apartment on 1st of Dec 2012.He put a criteria that 1lac should be paid just before occupying the flat.out of 20 flats only 2 owners didnt pay for corpus fund.The association for the apartment  is formed which named President,Vice president,secretary,Treasurer and some other members.The builder himself  selected the people for above posts(like 2 land lords one is the President and other is Vice president,one family friend is secretary).it was decided to build a water softener  on the terrace.but till now the builder and president didnt install it.We paid the corpus fund and we are not getting the service.The money is retained by the builder and the president says that as  the association is not Registered we cant open a bank account on the association name.Is it true?secretary says that as the building is new there are no electricity bills so we cant register the Association.I asked him we can register the association with the previous electricity bills the builder got.he kept mum.I think we can open a bank account and put that money in it for the time being.please let me know what right the builder have to keep this money.
Pls advice me on this .

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Does builder have that right
« on: January 10, 2013, 08:01:29 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India