Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Residential Floor dispute  (Read 2231 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sabyashachibasu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Residential Floor dispute
« on: January 23, 2013, 01:08:07 AM »
Dear Sir,

I have purchased one residential floor in Howrah, west Bengal. As per the contract with the builder it was agreed that Rs.9 lakh will be paid by the Bank (Bank loan),Rs. 3.1 Lakh paid by cash till date & additional Rs.2.75 lakh will be paid by cash also. In the apartment I had paid money for purchasing of marbel-granites for flooring, purchasing of bathroom fittings & electrical fittings & cables, electrical connection, internal painting, window shutter,collapsible gate. As per the agreement the builder has not done the outer wall plastering,water supply,road etc. Me & my family is residing in that floor for last 13 months on the Builder's verbal consent.

The land is belongs to 17 nos land lord as per the legal heir. Out of 17, 16 nos have given Notary/Power of Attorney to the builder. However due to the balance 1, Bank is not doing the registration.Due to that the registration of the property is in held for 13 months.

Now the builder is saying either pay the balance amount by cash or vacant the floor. But we asked to pay Rs. 10 lakh againt the investment. But the builder is saying that he will only pay Rs. 4.1 lakh against the cash payment & stamp paper duty (which I paid to 1 year back for purchasing the stamp paper). He is also creating pressure on my relatives by saying that he will ocuupy the floor forcefully.

I am very much willing to leave the floor. But how can I recover my invested money? If he does any forcefull act then how can I take action against him?

Offline justinwilliana

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Residential Floor dispute
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 04:28:33 AM »
Potential buyers and sellers of real estate should always discuss these things openly with their real estate agents and have issues resolved clearly before settlement to avoid potential problems and disputes.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India