Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cancellation of registered sale agreement  (Read 4023 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline suvarnabangalorej@gmail.c

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cancellation of registered sale agreement
« on: January 23, 2013, 02:02:55 AM »
We have registered our sale of agreement(SA) and taken 2 months time to register sale deed.
during this 2 months :-
we (2 brothers and 3 sisters) obtained Khata in each of our names.
and also during when the buyer measured our property(house-30X60) they found that the measurement falls short of some 3X30 sqft. and we were not aware of this miscrepancies. Both the parties are not agreeing to the terms of negotiated price and the buyer is not willing for cancellation he wants to pay very less if not wishes to go to the court.
However 2 months per the registered SA is over.
Per the agreement our breach terms are if we default we return the advance + 12% pa interest and if he defaults we return 1/3rd of the advance.
can you please guide how do we go forward for cancellation? Cancelling after expiry of registered date can the buyer still go to the court and challenge?
We spoke to our neighbors whose property encroached ours, No results since we do not know from when there is the shortfall, we have been living in this property since our parents bought(<50yrs) while our neighbors property has been sold several times.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Cancellation of registered sale agreement
« on: January 23, 2013, 02:02:55 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India