Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: secret wedding  (Read 3103 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline naveenprince

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
secret wedding
« on: January 25, 2013, 12:53:52 PM »
Hi sir! Please help us....

I am Prince. I am 21 years old. My girlfriend is 20 years old. We both live in Karnataka, INDIA.

We Both are CHRISTIANS. I am 'Hindu Mala' to be precise!

We both are in love since years. But our parents are just toooooo strict and narrow minded! If they get to know that we want to marry then they will kill us for sure. Already when they gotta know little about our relationship, big problems happened!

Now we are planning to elope to Hyderabad in andhra pradesh. But we want to go and settle there and have a very secret wedding which will never be revealed to our parents or any relatives.

Is that possible?

Any suggestions?

Thank You.........

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
Re: secret wedding
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 08:19:26 AM »
see honour killing is rampant in India, so i suggest u should be cautious what u do.
Even if u get married do seek police protection, also get in Touch with a NGO they can be very helpful in these cases
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts


  • Guest
Re: secret wedding
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 07:39:58 AM »
I have seen that many people facing this type of problem due to their family or religion problem. But as my personal advice, you should convince your parents or family because you should wait for marriage and take right decision.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India