Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: triple talaq  (Read 2093 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline masuma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
triple talaq
« on: February 22, 2013, 07:23:08 AM »
hi every1,
my husband claims to hav given me triple talaq orally (unilateraly).. >:( during  our fight ..i hav'nt heard it that tim his parents n my parents were parents .my father in law claims that he provoked  his son i.e my husband to say talaq 3 times ..n now its over. As we were not accepting it dey even send a notice kinda thing throu thier advocate written form signed by my hubby only there is no 2 witnesses signs ..they hav even filed a civil case for the sam n we r contesting it the case is pending . v hav a minor girl who is  wid me ..i m getting my interim maint. as  90000 pm..( 4 both) .  he remarried recently :'( so i filed 498 n DV
My query is : will i win d talaq there were no witness ..he has no talaqnama.
                      v hav challenged his second marriage in 498 ..will he face jail in future ..
my advocate is using all civil laws common to all citizens irrespective of caste.


Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: triple talaq
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 07:31:53 PM »
without the express permission of the present wife a Muslim man cannot marry another.
secondly with a Talaq / divorce a Muslim man would need his present wife's permission to re marry.

That means his new marriage is Void abinito.

you have a good case carry on
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India