Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: domestic violence  (Read 2585 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline masuma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
domestic violence
« on: February 23, 2013, 01:33:57 AM »
my husband gav oral triple talaq ..2 me ..the case for the sam is pendng..i hav filed maint crpc 125 immediatly after he threw me out of his house n , dv n 498 after a year  as he remarried .
now our story is somthg likdis..yrs of marriage 4.5 yrs ..hav a minor daug..frm d beginning my husband n inlaws were troubling me .They blong to those section of people in society who r very kunjus..n in d nam of religion dey r cheatng people just 2 fill there bank acc..n savng their oun money..dey didnt brought a single piece of jewellery 4 me at d tim of marrige wedding cards for marriage..very simple kinda marriage frm their side ..ours side all was done normally still they  were xpectng  large sum n dowry frm us..dey started troubng me not lettng me eat food, makng me cook  one sam food  everyday..restriction on normal daily act lik bathng, washng clothes etc.husband use to beat me up for simple issues,,nt letting me go mom in law mde me clean the toilet everytime she went into it ..she use to spit on my hand if she doent lik d food ..hubnd n inlaws alwayzz threatening me for talaq ..doing second marriage..etc dey didnt even paid ne attention for d newly born daughter..were nt happy my inlaws even tried to send my husband abroad to get rid of me n my husband use to throw me frm his bik even for silly issues..use to abuse me harass me . my father in law always told me dat if u want to stay in our house u hav to get used to my son's bad wayzz..beatng, verbal lang.etc..he threatened me that my son's if provoked can kill u as dis thing is in our blood..d unborn feotus also..all dis bhaviour of theirs me n my parents tolerated just 2 make a home n thinkng that one day nt if my inlaws bt my husband will mprove bt i wasproved wrong .. my father in law also said that even if i was rite in my way u hav to do as my son says..the whole family has no respect 4 women..n they think that is ok terms of religions also..beatng dem , abusing dem etc..every morning wen i use to make breakfast for my  husband ..he use to leave that on d table itself..dat n many things worried me..dere is much more ..
my query is  my DV complain is s lik this ..what can he face?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 01:35:38 AM by masuma »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

domestic violence
« on: February 23, 2013, 01:33:57 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India