Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Hindu Marriage Act and Hindu Succession Law  (Read 1939 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tki92

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hindu Marriage Act and Hindu Succession Law
« on: February 23, 2013, 07:52:59 AM »
My grand father died without writing a will. He is survived by a wife (whom he married after my grand mother died), one daughter, one son (which he gave birth through his first wife), three sons (whom he bore out from his second wife). But after my grand father died, my four uncles had got some passbooks written on their names claiming as the heirs of his full property stating that when my mother was a child my grand father had written some property on her name as a gift. So now my mother is having no share in his property now. Recently approximately one year ago they sold the property and divided the amount among four of them excluding my mother. They had not even informed my mother about this deal. We came to know about this from third party who are our well wishers. My mother is separated from my father and is staying alone with me since my childhood (approximately 30 years). Now my father also is threatening us to write the property he earned on ashram's name. He is a retired Govt employee. We are not even getting a part of his pension. We are facing a lot of hardships. I am central govt employee (defence person serving in uniform). Please guide us whether my self can file any type of legal claims against my uncles claiming my grandfather's (mother's father) property and my father's property / my mother can file any type of legal claims on her father's property against her real and step brothers and also any claim on her husband's earned property or his pension from whom she had separated since approximately 30 years view some personal family disturbances.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India