Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advice against the Complaint file by neighbor for bore well drilling  (Read 3268 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sunilp_7

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi ,

I am in need of advice against complaint filed by our neighbor for drilling a bore well in our vacant plot for which we have permission of water supply board also.

We did this drilling 3 months back and that time before drilling the bore well we informed all the neighbors about the event.
We tried to inform this guy also who is a tenant at this adjacent house of our plot, but as nobody respond at that time we were unable to do so. Next day when bore well started this guy came and told us that dust is coming to his garage and his car is scooted with dust. So in order to avoid that we put tarpal covers too at his side and offered him our services to clean his car and request him to close the windows/doors if any open.
In evening this guy came and said to us that his house is covered with dust everywhere and that time too we offered him services for cleaning his house but he didn't took any help from us saying he will do it.
After 3 months this guy has filled complaint against me and the bore well company saying he need services/compensation.

So i just wanted to know if there is any case against us can be filled for this situation or any FIR can be lodged for same. How strong is this case and what should i do to avoid this? 

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India