Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property not being vacated by tenant.  (Read 1874 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mimarz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property not being vacated by tenant.
« on: March 23, 2013, 02:39:29 PM »

I have a shop in Bamboo Bazar in Bangalore. I had given it to my elder brother on rent in 2002. At that time he had given me no advance & the rent was fixed as 10,000/-. 2 years back the advance was increased to 17,00,000/- & the rent was increased to 15,000/-. However the current advance for my property 15'X40' property is 20,00,00/- advance and 30,000/- rent. This shop also has 15'X20' government marginal in the front which my brother has occupied but is not paying rent for it.  I asked him to buy it; but he is quoting less than 1/2 the market rate i.e, 50 lakhs. I asked him to increase the rent as well as advance but he is refusing to do so. I asked him to take back the advance & vacate; but now he is asking for a goodwill of 15,00,000/-  >:(+ advance of 17,00,000/- to be returned to him. This is daylight robbery as he is giving me 50% rent, not increasing the advance & lastly demanding a goodwill amount to vacate. The 3 year rental agreement is set to expire in September 2015. Please guide me as to how I can kick him out. This property belonged to my father & came into my possession after his death. I have no intentions of working in that shop, but want to sell this property & invest in my own construction business. But that clown is not willing to oblige.


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India