Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: DVA: Father harassing me, my mother and her parents  (Read 2412 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline navadeepak

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
DVA: Father harassing me, my mother and her parents
« on: March 29, 2013, 03:36:10 AM »
    My father is an advocate, at the time of marriage he had B. Com., at the time I was born, He was preparing for law and then become a layer with the help of my Grandfather (Mother's Father) even then my mother and father used to stay with my grandfather by that time (illarikam). Then they used to stay for around 10+ years. Since everybody is criticizing, He took my mother to an independent house even then he used to take food here itself for around 5 years. Then they started to make food on their own. Till then he used to take money from my Grandfather (Mother's Father). At once he asked for money, then at that time he don't have money so he didn't gave it.
    From then, he turned positive towards his brother and sister, his sister is spoiling him, He started harassing my mother and me. He always beats my mother, scolds my mother and their family using vulgar words. He calls me and scolds all of them. My mother and I am not able to withstand for all these things. Also he harasses like a psycho. His main intention is to harass my mother and her parents. Always he shouts "God I am Yogi Kill My Enemies..." Loudly. 1 year back my Grandfather passed away even the also he didn't stopped. A case regarding our Grandfathers property is going on.. At first he took it, mean while he dropped it and as it was being dealt by some other advocate so he paid some bribe to the court staff to steal some papers, and so on. Later we filed the same paper again.
    All these issues are known to some of his friends, but because of friendship, they are not revealing it, and he is highlighting in the public that he is good and my mothers family members are bed. unfortunately we don't have evidence for all these things but I have recorded some of his scoldings (vulgar).
    He is harassing us from around 5 years, From childhood on-wards I used to stay with my grandfather now I am 24M. Please let me know How can I proceed.

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
Re: DVA: Father harassing me, my mother and her parents
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 06:40:08 AM »
u can file for domestic violence, go to the woman cell CAW cell and lodge your complaint
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India