Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Parent asks refund of course fee when student discontinued  (Read 1989 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sumitha

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Parent asks refund of course fee when student discontinued
« on: April 14, 2013, 07:05:05 AM »
I run an academy. I have 1 male staff. One female student joined our academy for 6 months course n paid in full on the day of enrolment. the course is  structured as 4months(syllabus completion on a basis of 3 hrs per day) and 2 months (internship in an org). She wanted to finish the course soon so it was arranged as 6 hours per day so that she can complete the syllabus in 2 months instead of 4 months. in the mean time..she fell in love with the staff and he also reciprocated her love. But non of these happened in the academy. They met personally after the academy closes in the evening after 5. Both of them are aged more than 24. After 2 months of course when her course was almost 98% complete, she got caught at her home for love and her parents discontinued her from course and her parents are asking for course fees refund. They feel as it is a 6 months course and she took only 2 months... They want to refund 4 months fees. But according to the scheduler that she filled in everyday.. She has finished almost all topics. When I refused fees refund, he has threatened to file legal notice against us. What can I do if they fall in love? And how can I monitor them out of academy as it is their personal and they r over 18 yrs of age. Why shud I give refund when the mistake is not mine. They feel I shud give refund because they both met in my academy. If they file legal notice will that be favourable to them or me?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Parent asks refund of course fee when student discontinued
« on: April 14, 2013, 07:05:05 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India