Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Death Cerificate  (Read 2192 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline srinuguda

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Death Cerificate
« on: April 14, 2013, 11:51:43 PM »
Hi, My Grand Father (father's father) passed away on 25th Jan 2013. He left a small piece of plot with small  house (three rooms) (around 500 sq yards, Near Karimnagar). He was survived with 3 sons and 4 daughters who are married and settled. One of his daughter is staying with her father ie away from Husband. At time of her marriage, her father-in-law a written a document where he agreed to share the his property(son's) with her as it was second marriage to his son and he is still stick to it.

Now without our knowledge my aunty (who was staying with my grand father) applied and took the death certificate and she mentioned the death date as 24th Jan 2013 (where actual death was on 25th). She claimed at register office that his sons are not taking care so issue the death certificate to her. Which is not true as two sons are sending MO (MONEY ORDER) every month to her for my grand father medicine and other expenses.

We also came to know that she is applying for false Apathbandu insurance scheme(usual which is given for below poverty line ppl).

Following are our concerns

1.When we approached for Death certificate, we came to know about these details and concerning people in department are suggesting not to relieve the actual date as it may compound to criminal cases (to give wrong death date).

Is that true? If it true can we take any legal action on her?

2. As my grand father not written any will about his property.... the daughters are started claiming on property and the aunty who was with my grand father is trying to sell that property. Grand fathers sons(my father and his brothers) are taking care of his expenses.

3. We also don't have proper registration documents. What we have is property tax payments and electricity bill payments on my grand father name from past 10-15 years.

how can we address above issues? Kindly help us.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Death Cerificate
« on: April 14, 2013, 11:51:43 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India