Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheque Bounce Legal Help  (Read 1820 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Leo123

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cheque Bounce Legal Help
« on: April 21, 2013, 01:50:52 AM »
I am struggling to get refund of my amount from a Delhi based builder. This builder first took the booking amount for a project launch in Gurgaon and later I found he do not have all required approvals and right on the land. Now that land is disputed and since Dec 2011 till today the builder unable to launch this project. He first confirmed, he will give the money with interest of 12% but he issued one cheque to me in October month, a post dated cheque of Nov. Two cheques were given and both of them got bounced. Later he said, there was some issue, he will arrange and get the fund. Again my cheque bounced on his given date. After big debates, he given two new cheques to me in Dec month. These two cheques also got bounced. Now he said, he will arrange money for me. Finally he paid 50% of the amount via RTGS. He said, he is getting approval and would like me to stay with them. I said, I can stay but only if he can show me the necessary approval and land license. He wasn't able to confirm anything to me. In January he denied my payment and asked me to remove the posts I have posted in a Real Estate Portal. He took this as a negotiation point to get the money back. I confirmed give me the money, I will confirm on same portal. He denied the payment in January month.
Now I have get the cheque bounced and sent the cheqe bounce notification to him. His advocate has replied, notice is not valid and he want me to settle by coming to his chamber in Delhi high court. Also, he mentioned if I go ahead for legal process, I am responsible for any consequences.

I need experts help for further action. What could be the weak links here in my case.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Cheque Bounce Legal Help
« on: April 21, 2013, 01:50:52 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India