Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Grandfather property belongs to Grandson  (Read 6312 times)

Offline ashok.aarudhan@gmail.com

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Grandfather property belongs to Grandson
« on: April 25, 2013, 06:24:56 AM »
Hi Team,

I am Sooraj, 31 residing in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. My grant father has 4 son's (for explanation I am denoting them as A,B,C,D) and 2 daughter (Y,Z). Among the 4 son's , my grand father had made a legal settlement for one son (B) when he was alive since he was a drunken and behaving worst. So I do not consider him(B) in this chapter. In 1987, my grand father was expired. At that time, my grand father was holding a property of 3.36 Acres land. After his death, later by 1991, the three son's (A,C,D) made a mutual agreement between them and split the land with 1.12 acres each. There was no will written by Grandfather regarding this land. They themselves split the land which is mentioned as their father has spelled out in voice split the land. We were at the age of minors during the splitting. We were settled at Trichy. Since my father (D) was doing business he was not bothering about the property and the two brothers (A & C) are enjoying the property cultivating crops in them. At the year of 2001, among the three sons, those two brothers (A & C) were fighting for owning the property of my father (D) and at last my father sold the property to his elder brother (C) for the amount of Rs: 40,000. At the time while he was selling the land, my age was 19 and I am major. Either of my family members doesnot know this, since he did not intimate this selling the land to my mother, brother or myself. My father has taken his own decision and sold the land to his brother (C). Just two years back, his another brother(A) sold his land also to the one (C) who has bought our land. While he was selling, his son aged 30, also signed the document. Now I need to know, Is there any possibility for claiming our land, since they have cheated while selling the property and put my age as 15 and my brothers age as 12. But this was not true, as my age was 18+ and my brother's age was 16+. I had heard that, grand father property belongs to grand son.

Can you please assist me , Is there possibility for me to claim the land what my father has sold to his brother? This thought process was initiated in my mind, as now we were poor and the cost of 1 acre of land is nearly 80 lakh's. My father asked his brother, to give him 10 cents of land to stay there to lead his future life but his brother (C) who bought the land was not willing to give our land and threating us through local rowdies. We cannot go to police station also since his brother (C) is having money and threating that they can do anything and make police to take action against us.

Please assist me and help me how can I claim our land?

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India