Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: BMC has issued us section 53(1) Converted Kitchen to bedroom.  (Read 1338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rahul00007

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi ! i stay in mumbai ! recent one of the society member complained to BMC about the alteration inside my house. We had converted out kitchen to a room and for that they have complained to BMC. this change has been for 15 years .
BMC has issued us section 53(1) of maharashtra regional and town planning act 1966 and told us to redo the kitchen into same old thing within 30 days !
I would like to know what can be done to avoid the redo of house ?
What should i do as i got 30 days time to either redo the house.

Sir there was no problem for past 15 years form the same people. Now as i am the Secretary of the Building and the building is planned for the Re-development the person is harsing me so that i bow down to him and select his builder . Which i dont wanna do . Same people Were staying back and now same people have complained in BMC because i didnt agree to there Redevelopment Builder.For past 15 years the never complained and now they keep finding issues to disturb us and now this new one .
About the aleration and converting there was no major change to the room no Main wall was shifted or changed expect the room was converted. All the BIM were untouched.
Is there any provision for me to claim saying that for past 15 years the people had no issue with it and now how come suddenly ? the aleration was done 15 years back
Regards ,



File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India