Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Husband Staying away from me & not paying maintenance to wife and daughter.  (Read 2535 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline amitroybaguati2013

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Respected Sir,

I was married in accordance with the Hindu Marriage Act in 1998. I have a daughter who is reading in class x now.Since my marriage, I live along with my mother-in-law, my unmarried brother-in-law and husband. My husband has never given any steady monthly maintenance to me and my daughter. Basically, he has had no steady income ever ! My mother has been giving continuous aids towards my only daughter's educational expenditure till now. For the last 1 month+, he is not coming to home and not staying with me at all. I still have contact with him over telephone only. Now he is staying with different lady who is supposed to be a so called MATAJI from Mumbai. That Mataji is engaged with some improper work as far as I guess or know. Previously, he told that he would sign and hand over our existing property (Owner : Mother in Law, My Husband &  my Brother in Law) in 1/3 rd proportion. When we took initiative, he denied to sign intentionally? Now he refuses to come back to home showing the cause that MATAJI has arranged a job for him and he would come back only when he will think it would be best time for him ? My husband is not discharging any duty towards our entire family, not physically or monetarily as well ?

My mother-in-law is of 73 yrs. old now, suffering from High Blood Sugar (Taking Insulin Twice daily), High Pressure, Joint Pain etc. and under medical supervision under C.G.H.S. (CENTRAL GOVT. HEALTH SCHEME) in Airport Dispensary.

So, I would request you to give me a fruitful suggestion so that my husband can be caught under legal terms and become bound to do that Job staying from house only.

I have a picture and contact number of that MATAJI as well.

Advance thanks,

Awaiting for your valued suggestion.

With Warm Regards,

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:56:26 AM by amitroybaguati2013 »

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
file for maintenance and restitution of Conjugal Rights,
click on this link speak to a lawyer from your city to do the needful immediately.
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India