Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: any low in favour of tenant  (Read 1227 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kamlesh1008

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
any low in favour of tenant
« on: May 27, 2013, 08:01:24 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

please help me........

i have a rental house in gujarat vadodara. i have been living since 1945 and my monthly rent is 11 Rs. fixed by court. Now today i have not been paid any municipal tax since 2005 but i have paid rent up to may 2013. my landlord sell this property to a third party and that third party has forced me that i will pay you some money and leave this property. i have rent receipt of 70 years which i have paid and till i have possession of that property. i am not living that place now but i locked my house. can that third party suit against me and can that third party will win this case . please help me

(third party)landlord is not offering me a good price and landlord has send me a notice by advocate that i am not living in that house and not paying 5 years municipal tax, light bill and property is not in good condition. i am also not offering him big amount but still he is not interested in my price. other facts is that in 1945 to 1995 rent receipt is in the name of my father but in 1970 my father was dead however in 1970 to 1995 all rent receipts are in the name of my father but dully signed by me. And 1990 to till date all rent receipts are issued on my name and sign also mine. can my elder brother claim for his part of money if i grab the offer of landlord? and what should i do for getting handsome amount from landlord? and if anyone has this type of any supreme court judgement please send me its very urgent for helping me.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India