Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: regarding Land dispute  (Read 1517 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline premb4

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
regarding Land dispute
« on: June 12, 2013, 04:53:01 AM »
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Iam Ganesh, from Mysore City, Karnataka State, I have few queries on behalf of my father in law regarding Land dispute.
My father in law(Govind) has two daughters and he has an elder brother (Raju) has four sons and One daughter, they are the only two son's to their parent. Govind is staying in Mysore with his family from past 20 years, while he was a govt. servant.
Raju was staying in the village(Hunsur) where they both belongs to and had a land property of 12 acres, which belonged to their grandparents.
Govind left all the property to Raju to look after it, and told when asked! to return the property to Govind. But when time came when Govind asked the property back from Raju many times. All the he replied  that will give it back once the crop is ready,
every year it was the same reply, it happened more than 10 times, one day Govind issued notice to Raju, at that time he called Govind and told that will settle the property issue, they went and filed application for survey of land, and the persons came for survey and all, till this time everything was going fine, but suddenly one day when it was time to go for registration of land, but on that day Raju refused and start telling that I will not give the land to you do whatever you want and go to any court I will not give the property to you. At the same time Raju is telling that all the property is in his name, why should I give the property to you, and he told that Govind you have signed the property papers long time back to my-name, and you can do nothing now.

Below are the listing what I need :

1- Need to bring stay on the agricultural land so that Raju should not be able to grow anything in that Land.
2- The land has lots of trees and plants which is of great use, he is planning to chop those and get some money out of it. I need to stop this one.
3- and the last I want my property back.

What are things I have to do so that the point 1 & 2, can be completed as soon as possible, and what approx time it will take to come into action. I know any civil case will take a long time, but to bring stay it will not take much time.

I will be very thankful to you if you can suggest the best ways to get around.

Thanking you

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

regarding Land dispute
« on: June 12, 2013, 04:53:01 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India