Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regarding Property  (Read 1934 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kavya

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Regarding Property
« on: June 16, 2013, 07:28:16 AM »
I'm Kumari.I had 3 brothers.My father(75) died in 2009 June.
My father settled everybody(brothers) with half acre field and house at the time of their marriages.
Before his death he wrote a will stating his 1 acre land(crop field) 32cents for me,remaining is as per my mother's(age-70) wish.
I have 3 brothers elder than me.I don't know whether that will was registered or not.
After my father's death my brothers stolen that will and now they are not taking care of my mother.
Now i'm the only person to look after her.She staying with me only.My brothers left my mother alone and asking to separate the field.
She didn't want to give it to them.What my mother  has to do now?
Please help us is she(my mother) has the right on that land.If Yes,is it possible to give that land to any of her wish?
If not how to proceed to get her rights back on it?
Please help us.

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 125
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Property
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 01:34:19 AM »
With or without a will your Mother has a share in the land of her husband, that cannot be denied.
she needs file for her share in the civil court.

apart from that she can file for maintenance on her sons who are not taking of her, they will have to pay her a monthly allowance. file for that too.
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Offline sherlyjevan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Property
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 11:33:34 PM »
Your mother having that rights to cancel that property registration on their name, according to her opinion she can give it to anyone. So if you are taking care about her, than maximum that property belongs to you only, for this issue you have consult the best attorney and discuss with him clearly, than he will give best advice to you.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India