Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Grandparents Property Documents  (Read 1823 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kallol4695

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Grandparents Property Documents
« on: June 22, 2013, 11:53:55 PM »
My grandmother and grandfather died respectively in 1994 and 1995. They had 3 sons and 6 daughters out of which their 3 sons and 5 daughters are still alive. My father is their 6th child and youngest son. My grandparents were looked after by my father and therefore they passed their last days with my father at my father's office quarter. My grandparents had some properties in village in their names and had some joint properties with theirs brother name. Some of the property documents including some deeds of my grandparents are now belonged by my father (at normal course as they passed away from our house). Since few years my uncles are continuously forcing us to hand over the documents to them. But we are very confused for several years regarding to whom we will hand it over.  We are scared if we hand it over to one of them the rest legal heirs of my grandparents may question us. My father has no time to initiate the process of property transfers as he has some family obligation and he is a Sr. citizen and sick too. We want somebody from my grandparents legal heirs (preferably any of my uncle who is interested) who can represent from now. But what would be the steps from our end so that we can handover the documents and we would not have any legal problems in future. Need advice.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India