Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Suggetsion on Divorce Lawyer Vs Criminal Laywer  (Read 1983 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline indiakumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Suggetsion on Divorce Lawyer Vs Criminal Laywer
« on: June 23, 2013, 08:01:35 AM »
Hi, I am a hindu girl married for over 5 years and have a 4 yr child out of my wedlock. My married life had been full of problems from the first week of marriage - most of which can be summarized as dowry related harassment, physical and mental torture and cruelty. I however tried to tolerate everything and thought of keeping everything within the closed door and family members due to the social stigma around failed marriages.

Now my husband and family have filed for divorce mostly on the grounds of cruelty and infidelity using false allegations to malign my character and false allegation to prove that I have been a bad daughter in law. They have kept all my jewellery and have asked me to leave the house and stay with my parents. My husband has gone away and I have no information about his whereabouts.  Following is what I need help and suggestion on:

1. I want to file a FIR and complaint in Women Cell regarding my jewellery and dowry related harassment.
2. I want to file a case against them regarding the physical torture and occasional life threatening comments passed to be during my stay with in laws.
3. I would still want to give this marriage a try, but if it ends up in divorce - I want the child custody, monthly maintenance and share in husband's (or in-law's property.

My questions:

Q. Is it true that if I file a FIR and formal complaint against them, my case needs to be handled by a Criminal Lawyer and not a divorce Lawyer ? 
Q. Under the given circumstances of my husband abandoning me and our child, what are the chances of me getting the custody of my child. Ideally I would not want him to have any parenting rights.

Please help.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India