Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: what is the duration of filing Charge sheet in 498a  (Read 22033 times)

Offline advuma

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
what is the duration of filing Charge sheet in 498a
« on: June 29, 2013, 08:26:25 PM »
Charge Sheet must be filed within 2 months after Filing of the FIR

In case it is not fuled within 2 months you should get a certificate from the investigating officer, that the 498a complaint is false or get the FIR quashed from High Court. in the meantime file an RTI
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline sourav212003

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: what is the duration of filing Charge sheet in 498a
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 04:58:28 AM »
Hi,

498A case has been filed against me in June 2012 but till date police could not give a chargesheet against me. Can i apply for a discharge for this case. Kindly suggest as this will help to take further actions.

Thanks in advance.

Offline NRI LEGAL CONSULTING

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 01:06:33 AM »
As we know that Charge Sheet must be filed within 2 months after filing of the FIR. According to you 498A case has been filed against you in June 2012. In this case you should get a certificate from the investigating officer, that the 498a complaint is false or get the FIR quashed from High Court.
For more query us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Offline narendra

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
accused u/s 498 not repoting to court for the past 2 years
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 08:59:03 AM »
dear,sir I hav a frnd who has filed a case u/s498 against his husband two years back,but from that time that man is not reporting in the court,now my frnd thinks that she is wasting her time and money in the court,she also wants to get divorced inorder to remarry and lead a better life for her daughter,she also wants her daughter's possession

Offline advsarmaroy

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 07:59:12 PM »
She can file for divorce anytime, under cruelty and regarding daughters belongings she can direct the court to pass an order for its recovery in the next hearing
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Offline narendra

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 09:35:17 PM »
dear sir,she has filed case u/s 125,u/s498a,u/s407 two years back and from that time her husband has fled and never returned to kolkata, on questioning the parents of the accused husband there replies are as:-1)I have told my son not to return kolkata ever.(2)to settle with someone else anywhere in India.(3)I will never return your properties and belongings back.(4)I'll legally get right of my grand daughter and make her mentally ill e.t.c. e.t.c.     It's almost been six years that victim lady is carrying on her family on by her own,and add to that her own elder brother constantly disturbs her.
                      she is falling weak day by day,all that she want is mutual divorce and the right of her daughter,as a friend I can see her getting scattered and on the verge of committing something silly.
                      as her husband is not in the town and it looks sure that he will never return,on her part I just want to know that what she can do next as she also wants to stop running and get settled for a bright future of her lone daughter for whom she is living till now and fighting for her possession as there is always a constant threat from the in-laws for the possession of her daughter,please help

Offline narendra

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 09:27:20 PM »
dear sir,she has filed case u/s 125,u/s498a,u/s407 two years back and from that time her husband has fled and never returned to kolkata, on questioning the parents of the accused husband there replies are as:-1)I have told my son not to return kolkata ever.(2)to settle with someone else anywhere in India.(3)I will never return your properties and belongings back.(4)I'll legally get right of my grand daughter and make her mentally ill e.t.c. e.t.c.     It's almost been six years that victim lady is carrying on her family on by her own,and add to that her own elder brother constantly disturbs her.
                      she is falling weak day by day,all that she want is mutual divorce and the right of her daughter,as a friend I can see her getting scattered and on the verge of committing something silly.
                      as her husband is not in the town and it looks sure that he will never return,on her part I just want to know that what she can do next as she also wants to stop running and get settled for a bright future of her lone daughter for whom she is living till now and fighting for her possession as there is always a constant threat from the in-laws for the possession of her daughter,please help

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India