Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to ask Supreme Court to put a case on fast track?  (Read 1883 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline injuly

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to ask Supreme Court to put a case on fast track?
« on: July 08, 2013, 11:35:36 AM »
As most of you may know, lots of Indians have invested money in SPEAK ASIA. While the case against it is sub judice, the case is hardly making any meaningful progress. Since it concerns not just a person or a group, but lots of people in our country probably cheated by some company, why doesn't Supreme Court consider the seriousness of the matter, and order it on fast track. Otherwise, the investigation (if any) is likely to go on for years, putting the interests of public at large at stake. Can't Supreme Court issue SUO MOTO in this case, and ask the concerned department to solve the issue, at the most, within 6 months. If they remain inactive, is there any way for public to file a PIL & ask for delivering justice without unnecessary delay? Finally, for those concerned, I've not inwasted any money in this scheme; it's just that such delay in delivering justice to the victims gets on my nerves. If you've any idea regarding this issue, please do share it if you don't mind.

P.S. Pardon me for any linguistic mistakes above, but English is neither my native language, nor am I fluent in it.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India