Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Hotel Robbery  (Read 1906 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anita

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Unsolved Case: Hotel Robbery
Hotel Robbery
« on: July 08, 2013, 02:18:00 PM »
Hi All

As we all know, in India, the safety is the biggest concern of travellers. Especially true for females. A woman is not safe on the street , in a bus , in a train or in a house. A woman in India does not feel safe even in a hotel! Why is it so?  It is under th consumer protection laws that the resident in a hotel or lodge is covered. However, honestly I would like to know why are strong implementation of these laws not done?

The biggest issue why crimes keep happening is that there is no fear in the mind of the law-breaker.

We need to change that. We must come up with handful of big strong cases which will be strongly publicised by the media. The biggest issue why criminal activities continue unabated is lack of FEAR. We must instill this fear in the minds of the perpetrators.

Do let me know your thoughts. While  you are at it. Do take a look at the following such incident that happened

<a href=""> Story of a Traveller Robbed </a>

Would love to hear from you! Chat with me. Or simply email me.
techpreneur618 at gmail dot com

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 186
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Hotel Robbery
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 09:01:21 PM »
any kind of crime committed against u should be reported to police immediately. do that first, wait and watch how the authorities handle the situation if satisfactory than fine, if not seek courts intervention to your matter


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India