Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Issue regarding sold used gaming accessory through olx.in  (Read 1816 times)

Offline drshaheed

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
sir,
i'd sold one of my recently purchased used microsoft xbox 360 pc controller via olx.in the customer called me and he came in direct to buy my product.while am using the product was functioning perfectly and the customer bought it and taken it home and called me after three days when he reached the college and today evening he called me and telling that the product is getting disconnected frequently and he told he need the replacement of the product and otherwise would move legally.this made me so tensed because while selling the property i clearly given all details regarding the product for any warranty claims you should contact the seller and not me now he is calling and telling me he need a replacement.what should i need to do i'm a medical student at kerala if any problem arise involving me as a legal issue it clearly affect my profession please help.i havent given any written reciept for the product and maile him the checkout details of the product and the seller address...expecting legal help soon

Offline advamrita

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Issue regarding sold used gaming accessory through olx.in
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 08:58:59 PM »
At the time of selling it to him the product was fine so you have done your part honourably.

now don't mention the fact that u sold him, say you gifted him.
to sell a product you need to have selling license you are not authorised to sell.

now if the product is within warranty that the product manufacturer can be notified of the defective product for repair or warranty as my be as par their rules.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India