Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property - Legal Heir Issue - 1 of the 5 Legal Heir Expired  (Read 1126 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline samdaria

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
17th July 2013.


My dad expired in 2006. He had purchased a land and registered the same in his name. Now the said land has been acquired by the Government for Industrial Development. As per his legal heir certificate we are 5 legal heirs. And now out of the 5 legal heirs, 1 legal heir has expired (my grandmother, she was alive when my dad expired, hence she was one of the legal heir). My dad had purchased the said land by his own income / savings. Government is about to pay a compensation amount lower than the market value, but we are ready to accept the same as we do not want to legal battle in which lot of time and money will be involved.

Now since my grand mother has expired, we need that government should pay the entire amount to me, for which all the other 3 legal heir's are ready to give NOC on Stamp Paper with Notary Attestation, which the concerned officer is ready to accept.

But i would like to know, if the concerned officer, create any problem if i submit the death certificate of my grandmother. As on date we do not have a Legal Heir Certificate for my grand mother, she had 10 children including my dad, and it is practically not possible to get NOC from each of the balance 9 children as all stay in different parts of the world.

Also note that no one of the 9 children of my grand mother are interested in our land or its amount, as all know that it is solely bought out of dad's savings.

I am ready to submit an affidavit that I shall be sole responsible person if any claims arise latter from any of the 9 children of my grandmother.

Now, i request you to help me in informing the correct procedure to get the amount from the government and i do not want to do any thing against the law of the land.

Is the concerned authority accept my Affidavit.

Hope to receive your help at the earliest.



File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India